Britney accused of battery against her housekeeper over an altercation about one of her dogs, law enforcement reportedly assured Britney's people the case would go nowhere

14 minutes ago, RAITEI said:

Unfortunately this was brought upon herself. Many of us pointed out the possible outcome of posting those pictures at this time.

We have no proof that she is really posting these pictures. It can possibly be just another tactic of her team to discredit her. 

• Like 2
8 hours ago, SkyNet said:

Excuse me but, if anyone will take my dog somewhere with out telling me, God have mercy on them. I won't slap the phone, I'll aim to they face...

Also, if dogs have a nanny who comes in everyday...how are they neglected? So she is **** at her job then.....

Scared Dog GIF

Dog Pizza GIFThat’s probably what the dog is doing!

• Like 3

While I wouldn’t put anything past team con, I’m actually going to hold off on slamming the housekeeper at this point.

If the dog was fine and this was all made up, then the housekeeper is horrible. But if the dog was actually severely sick/dehydrated, then he needed to go to the vet. 

• Like 1
On 8/19/2021 at 8:23 PM, BritneyLVR said:

Not them always going for her dogs. The house keeper probably deserved it :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

this is the first of many attempts to make Britney appear “unstable” 

Honestly Jayden said Britney used to neglect her dog and leave it in the cage all day , maybe petting an animal is not for her but still I'm not saying that she's crazy or violent , but if it's true I feel sorry for the dog, I don't believe Britney would ever harm her dogs intentionally. But she could be forgetful and clumsy at times so.... 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Alexa James said:

What did her son say??

Jayden said Britney used to leave her dog in the cage for too long and wouldn't feed it or just forget about it , I mean why would he lie about that ..... He's definitely not on team con , and don't get me wrong I'm totally pro free Britney , the conservatorship is a crime no doubt, but maybe petting animals is not for her , it has to come with big responsibility.

16 minutes ago, ExXL said:

Jayden said Britney used to leave her dog in the cage for too long and wouldn't feed it or just forget about it , I mean why would he lie about that ..... He's definitely not on team con , and don't get me wrong I'm totally pro free Britney , the conservatorship is a crime no doubt, but maybe petting animals is not for her , it has to come with big responsibility.

How long does her child stay with her? How would they know from first hand?

and if they did so, maybe it’s because she was giving the most attention to her kids and forgot about the dogs… 

after all the dogs have someone to look after them that Britney pay for 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, One More Time said:

How long does her child stay with her? How would they know from first hand?

and if they did so, maybe it’s because she was giving the most attention to her kids and forgot about the dogs… 

after all the dogs have someone to look after them that Britney pay for 

Look what that user is saying is false! What Jayden said is Britney forgot that Britney forgot ONCE that her dogs were caged! 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
29 minutes ago, ExXL said:

Or maybe he had been lied by team con. There is a high possibility, that they punished her by taking her dogs away, and for her kids, they came up with a reason that she neglected dogs.

She has a day-to-day dog sitter and walker, and many other staff members in her house , so I really have a hard time believing that the dogs were being neglected (left in a cage, not fed, etc.).

• Love 3
  • Like 3
7 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

Or maybe he had been lied by team con. There is a high possibility, that they punished her by taking her dogs away, and for her kids, they came up with a reason that she neglected dogs.

She has a day-to-day dog sitter and walker, and many other staff members in her house , so I really have a hard time believing that the dogs were being neglected (left in a cage, not fed, etc.).

Well I don't know really, I'm only taking the only piece of evidence I have seen and it's from Jayden , he said it pretty casually on IG Livestream so it doesn't sound like he was quoting team con , it would be really sad if that was true I hope it's not, anyways ..... I think Britney should do a long interview and explain herself maybe then it'll be easier to understand things from her side and confirm what is true and what isn't ... 

• Like 2
On 8/20/2021 at 11:01 AM, Xavierleleon said:

Don’t be so sure Britney doesn’t see it. The minute she protests anything she is risking a 5150, being placed in a hell of a facility or that they make a huge deal about it and fabricate a story in the TMZ! Remember that she is living in a miniature China/North Korea. I think plenty of content posted of them/by “them” (Sam and Cassie) is old and often edited. Like it might be pieced together with a recording of Britney’s voice so it sounds as if she is filming him (remember the mornings that sounded very misplaced?) or like how he took a photo of his own hand holding a drink and a close up of his hand was posted on Britney’s Instagram? We have no idea what their relationship is like behind close doors. She has no possibility of getting rid of any staff, neither has Rosengart, despite some naive fans who thinks Rosengart sacked Britney’s entire entourage and hired new ones 🥴🥴🥴.

She also has to not act out in public, remember what they might do to her otherwise. So if she is spotted walking next to Asghari for 1 minute it does not automatically  mean that she loves him or thinks the world of him. It means she is under a conservatorship.

Exactly. Britney is not a dumb girl AT ALL. I also think he is one of the only people she has right now that she can talk to, etc. so she puts up with a lot of his BS for that reason. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, ExXL said:

They also punish her with her dogs and kids. Sounds like something they would have told her kids rather than their mother is being "punished". These people are evil manipulators.

She has a dog walker and tons of people in her house at all times, including Jodi who is the conservator. So why are these people (dog walker included) not giving the dog water? Seems like this is very much a set-up in my opinion by Jamie himself. The worst father in the world.

• Like 5
18 hours ago, ExXL said:

Honestly Jayden said Britney used to neglect her dog and leave it in the cage all day , maybe petting an animal is not for her but still I'm not saying that she's crazy or violent , but if it's true I feel sorry for the dog, I don't believe Britney would ever harm her dogs intentionally. But she could be forgetful and clumsy at times so.... 

I’m not buying this. She loves her dogs and let’s not act like she’s not a queen and couldn’t have staff in her home or help. She is capable of having a dog. If she’s capable to do a residency and all of this BS. She can own a dog and care for it. You all act like she’s incapable of breathing on her own or something. 

this story smells fishy and given the situation at hand, it seems like something that Team Con could be behind. Allegedly. 

:grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

Someone get that lawyers contact info and make it known what the hell is going on.. SHADY BOOTS!!!!!  They need to stop  ******* with her and using her dogs against her, this happened before so ugly!!!! UGH I hate people.... Her dad is scum and those around her trying their hardest to trap her are as well.. She's going crazy on and off, because she is TRAPPED!!! Let her be my god.