Britney reportedly "preparing for TV chat with Oprah to discuss conservatorship battle"

9 hours ago, Rik said:

:ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what: idk doesn’t seem like the right venue to me. I think Oprah genuinely would be the best person to be interviewed by, or perhaps someone who she’s comfortable with from the past. 

Mario Lopez would be perfect omg 

She always looked relaxed with him

• Love 2
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

to be honest i am not for this

same - first I think it’s not true at all. timing is off.

and second - I need her to tell her story not have someone ask questions; I want something a la FTR or a mini series with several episodes.

this way SHE controls the narrative, once and for all.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, nthenwkiss said:

and second - I need her to tell her story not have someone ask questions; I want something a la FTR or a mini series with several episodes.

46 minutes ago, Arthurfleck said:

I don’t see it happening.

Of course this is probably false.  

This is just the media's  lust for speculating about her

If Britney wants to talk about it publicly then she can do it.  If she doesn't want to do it then she's not going to. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, nthenwkiss said:

If I want 1 thing is what you say, she must controls the narrative !

preach christina aguilera GIF

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, Matou said:

If I want 1 thing is what you say, she must controls the narrative !

preach christina aguilera GIF

yeah cause i feel like Oprah will just guide the questions to the answers that will be the most controversial and cause the most noise; not necessarily the things that Britney wants to say / express.

i want to believe there was some good within those 13 years and i also want to hear about that, not just the negative. i want to know how she grew, how she felt, how she feels now, is she stronger, did it destroy her? what did she learn from it? how does she see the world now? is she happy? is she embracing this as "who she is" and "how she came to be"? and is currently happy with her story? how is her relationship with her kids? does she regret any of her albums / videos? does she feel that she can trust people again? does she understand that what happened to her had nothing to do with her? it was something done to her, it didn't happen to her.

i know all those horrible things that happened, and if she wants to share them, ok that is her right and i want to listen to her, not just hear, but listen. but i also wouldn't want her to focus on the specifics cause that can be traumatizing and i don't want her to feel forced by an interviewer to say the morbid things the public wants to consume.

like i feel that any interviewer will be asking her? so did you ever try to take out your IUD? has your father ever fantasized about you? do you feel like you are broken and incomplete? where you ****? did you consider suicide? where you forced to go through cosmetic changes operations? was your boyfriend assigned to you? did you do ***** in 2007? are you indeed crazy? what where the abuses the doctor did to you - as you describe in your court testimony?

and while i want to know ALL of it in extreme detail, i understand if she DOES NOT want to share those types of details and wants to focus on other things. IF she does feel like sharing i would want her to say it as, how, and when she wants.

and while she is NOT forced to answer those questions - she'd be put into the spotlight by refusing to answer them and causing even more speculation and she'll be trapped in this infinite loop. again.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

yeah cause i feel like Oprah will just guide the questions to the answers that will be the most controversial and cause the most noise; not necessarily the things that Britney wants to say / express.

i want to believe there was some good within those 13 years and i also want to hear about that, not just the negative. i want to know how she grew, how she felt, how she feels now, is she stronger, did it destroy her? what did she learn from it? how does she see the world now? is she happy? is she embracing this as "who she is" and "how she came to be"? and is currently happy with her story? how is her relationship with her kids? does she regret any of her albums / videos? does she feel that she can trust people again? does she understand that what happened to her had nothing to do with her? it was something done to her, it didn't happen to her.

i know all those horrible things that happened, and if she wants to share them, ok that is her right and i want to listen to her, not just hear, but listen. but i also wouldn't want her to focus on the specifics cause that can be traumatizing and i don't want her to feel forced by an interviewer to say the morbid things the public wants to consume.

like i feel that any interviewer will be asking her? so did you ever try to take out your IUD? has your father ever fantasized about you? do you feel like you are broken and incomplete? where you ****? did you consider suicide? where you forced to go through cosmetic changes operations? was your boyfriend assigned to you? did you do ***** in 2007? are you indeed crazy? what where the abuses the doctor did to you - as you describe in your court testimony?

and while i want to know ALL of it in extreme detail, i understand if she DOES NOT want to share those types of details and wants to focus on other things. IF she does feel like sharing i would want her to say it as, how, and when she wants.

and while she is NOT forced to answer those questions - she'd be put into the spotlight by refusing to answer them and causing even more speculation and she'll be trapped in this infinite loop. again.

You're flawless did you know that ? https://s6.gifyu.com/images/gifgit55eaa38bce323b95b.gif

# @nthenwkissforBritneyinterview

https://s6.gifyu.com/images/gifgit13.gif

• Haha 1

Omg not Oprah!!! She was friends with Weinstein... She's a horrible person and just pretends to be all nice. Also her interview with low lives Meghan and Harry was embarrassing AF when a couple days later everyone found out it was basically all lies.

She either didn't do her research or she just wanted the scandal and didn't care about the truth. Both of those options aren't good.

Britney deserves so much better. She's not lame Meghan markle who only got famous for spreading her legs for Harry. 

Britney is the queen of pop. She needs her own platform where she chooses what questions are being asked, what's getting cut out etc.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
21 minutes ago, sweeetyme said:

Omg not Oprah!!! She was friends with Weinstein... She's a horrible person and just pretends to be all nice. Also her interview with low lives Meghan and Harry was embarrassing AF when a couple days later everyone found out it was basically all lies.

She either didn't do her research or she just wanted the scandal and didn't care about the truth. Both of those options aren't good.

Britney deserves so much better. She's not lame Meghan markle who only got famous for spreading her legs for Harry. 

Britney is the queen of pop. She needs her own platform where she chooses what questions are being asked, what's getting cut out etc.

First of all, all of the industry was friends with Weinstein, as he was one of the most powerful man in it, that doesn't make any of them part of his ***ual assaults. Weinstein, the man, was the one who did it so stop trying to blame Oprah, the woman, for the man's behavior. 

Second, the interview with Harry and Meghan was a complete success and absolute NO ONE thought they were lying, just the BS press from UK that keep trying to push the narrative that The Crown is perfect. They're not, they are racist and have no respect for mental health, and put Princess Diana in the same kinda of scrutiny Britney was put by midia and TeamCon. 

Third, you have to be a little hypocritical to be outrage by Weinstein abuse but, at the same time, come here to said "she got famous for spreading her legs", the most misogynistic and abusive thing for someone to say. She didn't "spread her legs", she got married, she has a family with two kids. But if she only have "spread her legs" still wouldn't be non of your business, and wouldn't make her less of woman. 

• Love 8
  • Like 1
13 hours ago, BritneyLVR said:

I’m here for it. This would be the best way to do a sit down. Oprah would ask all the right questions because she’s nosey :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

That’s the best way for her to tell everyone what she has been through. Like Harry and Megan, it will benefit her. After her story even general public will recognize her as a true hero. 

she will eventually land with big offers for her biopic as her story is one of greatest story in Hollywood. 

• Like 1