Britney reportedly "preparing for TV chat with Oprah to discuss conservatorship battle"

11 hours ago, The One and Only said:

I think she said she wanted to talk about all of that (she said that during a court hearing). She clearly wants to be heard. Talking about painful past can be hard af but sometimes you just need to let it all out to the world so u can 100% move on from it instead of keeping all of that in yourself for decades. 

only time will tell

20 hours ago, Lucky☆ said:

Mmm i don't like Oprah , i would prefer her to go to the red table with the smith family:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Agreed, Oprah is a snake and a terrible human being... for many reasons.. too many to name. 

Britney should talk with someone else or do a documentary, or if she doesn't want to speak about it all I'm happy, if she's happy and free. #freebritney <3

• Love 4
8 hours ago, mrbates said:

Oprah has had 13 years to sit down with Britney. She’s an opportunist. Screw everyone in power that stayed silent. Oprah was BFF’s with Harvey Weinstein btw.

You clearly know NOTHING if you think Team Con would have EVER allowed her in the last 13 years to do a sit down interview like this. They don't allow these things but now they are losing power.

• Like 4

it would be nice if they did something like what she did with Rihanna's episode

Go to her hometown, go sightseeing, talk about the bad stuff and end it on a good note with something heartwarming, like her with children or helping others and giving back to the society 

it doesn't even have to be Oprah but i would love some documentary or one hours special after this whole thing ends and she figures out what she wants to do next career wise

On 8/15/2021 at 2:42 AM, PokemonSpears said:

I feel like an interview won't be enough.

I mean, this obviously assuming she wants to tell everything or anything at all, but I think an interview with Oprah for example, could cover the main points regarding the abuse she's had to deal with these years, Britney the person. The thing is a sit-down interview can only be too long, and to cover 13 years, I bet there would be a lot of stuff let out.

A book also sounds nice, in theory, because it comes from Britney's narrative, yet I bet most of those books go under a lot of editors, and it faces the same fate, it can only be too long and a lot of stuff would be cut, for space and to kind of give it a narrative.

So I guess the best scenario would be to have different interviews regarding different topics, as time goes by after she's freed.

We obviously want to hear her truth, regarding her personal life, but we as fans are also interested in the stuff regarding her career, so I think we would need another interview or series of interviews or even Q&A's as you say, to discuss specific things, like all of her albums since 2008, the tours, Vegas, X Factor, the Intimate Collection, the collaborations, the videos, the singles, the alleged scrapped album concepts and the scrapped music videos, the interviews, the acting gigs, carpool karaoke, etc, obviously everything from the perspective of how many of that she really wanted to do or how does she feel about each of those things in retrospective, or how much the conservatorship affected all of those aspects, etc.

I guess any interview will end up touching on both topics, her personal life and the career, because everything is connected, but I don't see for example Oprah asking her about career specific events, that for the fans would still be important to know, especially for that ongoing debate of whether to stream or support her music released during the conservatorship, etc. Yet, who knows how many interviews Britney is willing to do, because I feel like if she gives 10 interviews, they're all gonna ask the same questions over and over, and that would result very boring for her.

Hmmm...thinking about when she would write on her website...maybe a blog type thing...assuming she'ld have control. It would let her be able to write when she wants and can be about her present and future as well. Though I think a book will be out eventually.

• Like 1