Britney reportedly "preparing for TV chat with Oprah to discuss conservatorship battle"

2 minutes ago, The One and Only said:

I don't complain gurl :matches:

Honey, Britney is a legend. Her music is iconic as hell. Her albums are good and she gave us everything. She doesn't have to do music anymore. I feel full with her current discography 

Of course, I wasn't pointing out in that direction just a humour :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I feel like Oprah would be a good starting point but I think having her sit down w Joe Rogan would be interesting. His podcast interviews are like 3 hours long and he would ask questions normal people would like to know. Plus she can be completely unfiltered and his reach is  HUGE 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

This better be free to watch it. Oh wait it's Oprah :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

I like the idea of a sit down, of course, but with Oprah ? No. She must take someone not as famous as Oprah and who cares more about ppl than money :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

Ppl don't care about the interviewer, the only thing is to make it viral.

Why not something LIVE to prevent cuts ?

• Love 3
7 hours ago, danny1994 said:

Guys it’s The Mirror, take this with a grain of salt. They might be even more unreliable than TMZ. I’m sure Oprah wants to do an interview, that doesn’t mean she’ll get it

Also just from a legal standpoint, it would be really dumb to do a sit down interview during this ongoing ordeal. Rosengart would likely advise her against doing it. Maybe she’ll do one after it’s over, who knows.

The original story came from The Sun actually :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

8 hours ago, LLuvia said:

I prefer a documentary .... she needs to explain many stages of her life, she has a lot to talk about.

I highly doubt Britney would be involved in a project like that. She's been very vocal about not wanting to relive painful eras of her past, so I really dont see it.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
20 minutes ago, ElToxico said:

She's been very vocal about not wanting to relive painful eras of her past, so I really dont see it.

I think she said she wanted to talk about all of that (she said that during a court hearing). She clearly wants to be heard. Talking about painful past can be hard af but sometimes you just need to let it all out to the world so u can 100% move on from it instead of keeping all of that in yourself for decades. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1