Britney reportedly "preparing for TV chat with Oprah to discuss conservatorship battle"

2 hours ago, nthenwkiss said:

i don'y know why, but i don't feel like this is true. and i also don't know if i'd be into it. for me, personally, it'd be weird to discuss her ongoing legal battle as it is happening... i get it after the conservatorship has ended, but not during.

i don't know, it just feels weird for me... like i don't want her to do this for us. YES i want to know everything but she doesn't have to do this... and i don't see how she would want it.

i mean i'll support whatever, but i feel like that could trivialize her situation, and sensationalize her situation... more than it currently is. it feels like some sort of exploitation of her situation... once again.

i don't know. maybe im saying something stupid. and maybe she just wants to talk and share with the world.

i don't know. im confused.

Erm obviously she wants to share it to the world as she wanted to with the June 23rd and July testimony and wanted it public... and keeps mentioning it in Instagram videos. what an earth? 

26 minutes ago, NewDisplayName said:

I prefer documentary and book.. 

I want her to tell the whole story from the beginning and after some time she may have chat with fans or answer some questions.. 

I said before and will say it again - media doesn’t deserve any attention from Britney.. They can suck her toe 

I feel like an interview won't be enough.

I mean, this obviously assuming she wants to tell everything or anything at all, but I think an interview with Oprah for example, could cover the main points regarding the abuse she's had to deal with these years, Britney the person. The thing is a sit-down interview can only be too long, and to cover 13 years, I bet there would be a lot of stuff let out.

A book also sounds nice, in theory, because it comes from Britney's narrative, yet I bet most of those books go under a lot of editors, and it faces the same fate, it can only be too long and a lot of stuff would be cut, for space and to kind of give it a narrative.

So I guess the best scenario would be to have different interviews regarding different topics, as time goes by after she's freed.

We obviously want to hear her truth, regarding her personal life, but we as fans are also interested in the stuff regarding her career, so I think we would need another interview or series of interviews or even Q&A's as you say, to discuss specific things, like all of her albums since 2008, the tours, Vegas, X Factor, the Intimate Collection, the collaborations, the videos, the singles, the alleged scrapped album concepts and the scrapped music videos, the interviews, the acting gigs, carpool karaoke, etc, obviously everything from the perspective of how many of that she really wanted to do or how does she feel about each of those things in retrospective, or how much the conservatorship affected all of those aspects, etc.

I guess any interview will end up touching on both topics, her personal life and the career, because everything is connected, but I don't see for example Oprah asking her about career specific events, that for the fans would still be important to know, especially for that ongoing debate of whether to stream or support her music released during the conservatorship, etc. Yet, who knows how many interviews Britney is willing to do, because I feel like if she gives 10 interviews, they're all gonna ask the same questions over and over, and that would result very boring for her.

• Love 6
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I feel like an interview won't be enough.

I mean, this obviously assuming she wants to tell everything or anything at all, but I think an interview with Oprah for example, could cover the main points regarding the abuse she's had to deal with these years, Britney the person. The thing is a sit-down interview can only be too long, and to cover 13 years, I bet there would be a lot of stuff let out.

A book also sounds nice, in theory, because it comes from Britney's narrative, yet I bet most of those books go under a lot of editors, and it faces the same fate, it can only be too long and a lot of stuff would be cut, for space and to kind of give it a narrative.

So I guess the best scenario would be to have different interviews regarding different topics, as time goes by after she's freed.

We obviously want to hear her truth, regarding her personal life, but we as fans are also interested in the stuff regarding her career, so I think we would need another interview or series of interviews or even Q&A's as you say, to discuss specific things, like all of her albums since 2008, the tours, Vegas, X Factor, the Intimate Collection, the collaborations, the videos, the singles, the alleged scrapped album concepts and the scrapped music videos, the interviews, the acting gigs, carpool karaoke, etc, obviously everything from the perspective of how many of that she really wanted to do or how does she feel about each of those things in retrospective, or how much the conservatorship affected all of those aspects, etc.

I guess any interview will end up touching on both topics, her personal life and the career, because everything is connected, but I don't see for example Oprah asking her about career specific events, that for the fans would still be important to know, especially for that ongoing debate of whether to stream or support her music released during the conservatorship, etc. Yet, who knows how many interviews Britney is willing to do, because I feel like if she gives 10 interviews, they're all gonna ask the same questions over and over, and that would result very boring for her.

I don’t want only 13 years cover story - I want it to begin from her childhood.. and I know that gp might not be interested but on the other hand it can be a bestseller as well.. 

documentary like chaotic sounds good for me as well cause I want her to be comfortable 

And only fans can ask interesting  questions like about “original doll”, rebellion etc 

anyway I don’t feel like she has to do any of it if she doesn’t want to..  
At this moment just for audience Oprah might be a more clever move - for more pressure on system etc

But if we are talking when she’s free moment - I will go for book/documentary/q&a 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

I'm not a fan of Oprah.  She's an opportunist that'd jump on any money-making attention-grabbing bandwagon, and I feel like they'd edit her responses.  

I think Gale would do a better job. 

But even more, I think I'd prefer her just speaking candidly herself like she did in FTR, saying whatever she wants freely, and produced by her.  Not these interviewers who'd take advantage like Dianne Sawyer did.

:receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

• Like 5
3 hours ago, nthenwkiss said:

i don'y know why, but i don't feel like this is true. and i also don't know if i'd be into it. for me, personally, it'd be weird to discuss her ongoing legal battle as it is happening... i get it after the conservatorship has ended, but not during.

i don't know, it just feels weird for me... like i don't want her to do this for us. YES i want to know everything but she doesn't have to do this... and i don't see how she would want it.

i mean i'll support whatever, but i feel like that could trivialize her situation, and sensationalize her situation... more than it currently is. it feels like some sort of exploitation of her situation... once again.

i don't know. maybe im saying something stupid. and maybe she just wants to talk and share with the world.

i don't know. im confused.

All this pain and confusion, she should at least make a few million telling her story before somebody starts eventually telling it for her :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

• Love 3

Y'all so mad Oprah is involved because she'd make coin like.... anyone that's involved in Britney speaking out will make coin, whether she writes a book, makes a doc, whatever. That's just how life is. It's like you've forgotten this is standard practice. :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

• Like 4

Not oprah, she would set up a family intervention..

Just ask Monique, that pissed her off..

Plus oprah mocked toni Braxton for going broke and bankrupt..

Plus she never covered on her friend Harvey Weinstein.  But made sure to drag Michael's name in the mud.

She always goes after her own people but never the white people she calls her allies..

She's the original Ellen DeGeneres, and this is facts. 

She also criticized Britney in front of her for being a teen idol, but not in control of anything like her idols..

• Love 6
  • Like 3