Judge Brenda Penny's son Prentice Penny claims the #FreeBritney movement is driven by white racist fans

1 hour ago, Stannedforever said:

Stop trying to turn this into racism issue when it's not. No one in this world has said that judge Penny is bad judge because of the color of her skin. It's because there's human right violation and abuse going on and she still keeps making the victim wait and doesn't realize the urgency of the situation. :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

This. I don't agree with using the judge's  photo, as fans need to be more careful.

But using the race card is just pathetic.

The woman did nothing to help Britney for years. Britney sad so. She told her story to her a year ago. And she did nothing.

She let the abuse go on.

So for what I care, she deserves all the hate she gets. But still don't use her photo, be more careful. For Britney.

• Love 1

Considering there are legal stipulations in place on what family members can publicly say about a judge's role in an ongoing case, he sure is being vocal. In fact, he is being wholly incendiary with a view that could be taken up like wild-fire by the mainstream news outlets. Call me conspiratorial, honey, but when one makes a tactical move like that to plug into the zeitgeist movement of the day, imma thinking it was a distraction move. A 101 Technique in the Gaslighter's Bible to discredit others in order to keep the sniffer dogs off their trails. That, or he's just a fame-crazy thirsty b.i.t.c.h desperate to draw some exposure to himself. Can't help thinking it's the former....

• Love 3
  • Like 1

it must be a hard pill to swallow knowing that your mom is corrupt and that now the whole world knows it. obviously these are allegations and we still don’t know or have proof, but at least we can agree that she’s highly incompetent from what we’ve seen.

to me the fact that he brings up race means there is some admission of guilt / he feels like what they’re saying about her being corrupt / incompetent might be true… why? because it’s like when you’re in an argument and you’re losing and you decide to attack that persons grammar or looks or outfit or mock their tone of voice or something.

to me that means he has no good argument or defense against these allegations and is embarrassed his mom is doing what she’s doing and he has not been mature enough to handle it.

he should stay quiet I believe - it’s a better look. jls, lynne and all of these other players should learn from k-fed and be quiet.

- copy paste from another thread:

it must be a hard pill to swallow knowing that your mom is corrupt and that now the whole world knows it. obviously these are allegations and we still don’t know or have proof, but at least we can agree that she’s highly incompetent from what we’ve seen.

to me the fact that he brings up race means there is some admission of guilt / he feels like what they’re saying about her being corrupt / incompetent might be true… why? because it’s like when you’re in an argument and you’re losing and you decide to attack that persons grammar or looks or outfit or mock their tone of voice or something.

to me that means he has no good argument or defense against these allegations and is embarrassed his mom is doing what she’s doing and he has not been mature enough to handle it.

he should stay quiet I believe - it’s a better look. jls, lynne and all of these other players should learn from k-fed and be quiet.

• Love 2