Judge Brenda Penny's son Prentice Penny claims the #FreeBritney movement is driven by white racist fans

5 minutes ago, Easy There said:

He is seriously pathetic. We need to start that petition and get him fired. If we could do it for Juno let's do it for him.

He brought this backlash on himself with his attention seeking ways.

He can gtfo.

Β 

Wait, I'm lost now, he?

I thought it was her who attacked us, or is it her son?

12 minutes ago, The One and Only said:

I hate when people don't know how to defend themselves so they use homophobia, racism as a reason, excuse etc. It's totally not about race here. Fans that are leaving racist comments are gross and they are racist. Britney fandom ISN'T racist overall and you just accused us of it for no reason.Β 

True. I despise generalizing ugh:whitneyshade_whitney_Houston_mad_really_blink_seriously_hmm_umm_done:

• Love 3

As britney fans we are naturally accepting as people..

We are not the beehive we do not bring race up regarding anything.

Britney has worked with many people from many backgrounds and all walks of life..so I say BULLLL****EΒ Β 

It's got nothing to do with race ..its that you take forever to make such an obvious decision.

If anything by keeping this healthy , extraordinarily talented woman down for so longΒ  , YOU miss penny seems to be the one with issues hereΒ 

• Love 6
  • Like 1