Nicki Minaj clapped back after Jessie J claimed Nicki asked to jump on "Bang Bang"

3 hours ago, Style. said:

What she did to get where she is now? What are you implying? She didn’t suck D’s or take the pole position to be where she is now unlike others! :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

Darling you must be really delusional if you think she didnt spread her legs or went down to her knees to get recording deal.

Leaving See Ya GIF by MOODMAN

• Love 1

This is honestly so disgusting of Nicki and is the exact reason I'm no longer a stan.  She's miserable and always has to be find a reason to be rude or nasty when it isn't warranted.  And if I remember correctly, up until this point, "Bang Bang" was Nicki's biggest hit (until Anaconda a few months later).  Just so nasty! Ugh! And I'm pretty sure she's shading Doja with the "another artist did this too".  #StreamPlanetHer #StreamUp

• Love 1
  • Like 2
7 hours ago, nux1989 said:

Wasn't this song like 7 years old?
And I swear I heard Jessie's statement before.
Why Nicki? Why you have to be so petty?

It's also been about 7 years since Nicki has had an actual hit :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao: Let Nicki have her moment.  She realizes she has to rely on her old songs now.  She's a legacy act....like Rebecca Black

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

I think it is because Nicki knows it is a trash song. 

She is just defending her taste in music. 

I mean, "Bang Bang" is trash, but it's miles better than "Romans Revenge", "Starships", "Stupid H*e", "The Boys", and anything on Queen. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:  Those are the songs she needs to separate herself from...not this.

• Haha 1

why is Jessie J giving interviews anyway... and why is Jessie J giving interviews about Bang Bang 7 years later....

Queen Nicki was right to respond - she made it sound like it was meant just for her and Ari and Nicki was desperate to be on it or hijacked it or smth.

the songs trash anyway... even Nicki's dress tried to leave the stage during the VMA performance but Jessie clearly thinks its a masterpiece :overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:

"Nicki just HAD to be on it" lmaoooooo

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, gapeach704 said:

I mean, "Bang Bang" is trash, but it's miles better than "Romans Revenge", "Starships", "Stupid H*e", "The Boys", and anything on Queen. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:  Those are the songs she needs to separate herself from...not this.

Starships was big. Good Form is a good song. Barbie Dreams is okay. As for Bang Bang i think Jesse's part is the worst due to her screeching tone of voice imo. 

Nicki just does not want to be portrayed as a desperate person who begged to be a part of a mediocre/bad song. And from my perspective that is how it kind of sounds from Jesse's comment; that she forced herself on it because it was that good. And Nicki knows it is far from that... it was just a pr stunt relying on "3 hot girls" to bring home cash. Imo that strategy failed cuz it was disappointing. Don't Call Me Angel is better.

4 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

Starships was big. Good Form is a good song. Barbie Dreams is okay. As for Bang Bang i think Jesse's part is the worst due to her screeching tone of voice imo. 

Nicki just does not want to be portrayed as a desperate person who begged to be a part of a mediocre/bad song. And from my perspective that is how it kind of sounds from Jesse's comment; that she forced herself on it because it was that good. And Nicki knows it is far from that... it was just a pr stunt relying on "3 hot girls" to bring home cash. Imo that strategy failed cuz it was disappointing. Don't Call Me Angel is better.

But the thing is, ever since 2018, Nicki has been desperate. :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:  As soon as other female rappers got shine, she didn't know what to do.  And that's why she's made herself a legacy act and fighting over a song from 2014 :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: Like, how pathetic does that look? Rather than making some new hits (which she can't), she's rehashing one from 7 years ago :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe: I can't believe I used to stan this miserable being.  Nick Minaj is the WORST.

• Love 1

Her levels of egotism and insecurity have reached new lows; I'm partly surprised that she didn't claim that Billboard would release the real numbers story soon. And her passive-aggressive "LoveU" at the end was unnecessary - it's like defecating in front of a room full of people and then just smiling.

Also considering that she's been featured on like over a hundred songs throughout her career and willingly chose to do them, it's hilarious that she'd say she's not a "song monitor". :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, Style. said:

Yeah, that’s Cardi B you’re talking about so stfo 

I guess you wanted to write STFU but your brain capacity is not big enough to know how to spell

Have a nice weekend darling and next time keep the personal insults for someone on your level. Clearly very low one :)

It's sad Jessie J is struggling hard time of kinda having lost her voice for almost the whole last year until now and not knowing what causes it. Which makes it impossible to be on stage these days. (She regardless released her single without promo performances).

She was happy about the song coming to fruition, and Nicky just bulldozed over that dream multiple times, took a **** on it and threw it back into JJs face. It's disgusting, just say you enjoyed jumping on the song, it was suggested to you by the label and make it cute. Nah she went for her throat.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block