Nicki Minaj clapped back after Jessie J claimed Nicki asked to jump on "Bang Bang"

• Content Curators

In an interview, Jessie J claimed that she and Ariana Grande decided to do the hit song “Bang Bang” together, and Nicki asked to jump on it after listening to it.

Nicki corrected Jessie in her latest tweet, clarifying that the studio paid her to get on it.

Tbh I don’t think Nicki has time to look for songs. She’s already doing too many collaborations.jj.jpg.0a3ca8587733743123c321a5400d8354.jpg

@Style. has found a video of Jessie J previously acknowledging that Nicki was asked to join the track.

Edited by Invitation
  • Haha 6
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods

LOL she sure slayed Jessie J :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Now normally I think Nicki can be really bichy and arrogant but this time:

I can see why she replied the way she did. 

I mean dont u hate when someone makes you seem like you were desperate

or bargin in on something when that is not the case?

Im just suprised she knew about this interview,

does that mean she follows her online or someone just told her? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, princessmimi said:

LOL she sure slayed Jessie J :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Now normally I think Nicki can be really bichy and arrogant but this time:

I can see why she replied the way she did. 

I mean dont u hate when someone makes you seem like you were desperate

or bargin in on something when that is not the case?

Im just suprised she knew about this interview,

does that mean she follows her online or someone just told her? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

You think Nicki be going around snooping for JessieJ interviews chile? This was said by another artist recently as well. Yallgotta stop.:rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously:

• Haha 2
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, cubasterd said:

You think Nicki be going around snooping for JessieJ interviews chile? This was said by another artist recently as well. Yallgotta stop.:rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously:

I'm not saying that, I wasnt saying anything about her following Jessie's interviews.

I literally just ASKED how she knew?

Thats all!

(btw the fast response is cause im logged on right now)

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block