Nicki Minaj clapped back after Jessie J claimed Nicki asked to jump on "Bang Bang"

Jessie and Nicki are the same in this thing of talk to much, Jessie talk **** things about Xtina, in the Whitney tribute time and other times when she is suposed one of her influences. Karma (and yes the tweet is too much, nicki can respond to that with better words).

• Love 2

I think Nicki's reply was really rude and unnecessary.

Jessie J said it with pride and explained it was an honor to have Nicki on a song, Nicki just feel entitled again bringing the attitude.

She should remember where she came from and what (who) she did to get where she is now :)

30 Rock GIF

• Love 2
33 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

@SlayOut, @Style., did I lowkey manifest this? :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

I’m so glad you manifested this charade because I’m so tired of people demonizing black people. I’ve seen a pattern on here and Twitter, people are so quick to bash black people and if they defend themselves they are called uneducated, bitter, old. Well, I’m so ******* proud of my girl Onika for speaking her truth. This narrative implies that Jessie and Ariana didn’t go to Nicki. This narrative could affect Nicki’s business brand and y’all want her to stay silent on her BUSINESS? Shut the **** up and eat my ****! Also, imagine Nicki begging to be on a song in her prime! Chapeu bas puttas! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
11 minutes ago, MIKE_INT said:

I think Nicki's reply was really rude and unnecessary.

Jessie J said it with pride and explained it was an honor to have Nicki on a song, Nicki just feel entitled again bringing the attitude.

She should remember where she came from and what (who) she did to get where she is now :)

30 Rock GIF

What she did to get where she is now? What are you implying? She didn’t suck D’s or take the pole position to be where she is now unlike others! :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

• Haha 3
10 minutes ago, Style. said:

I’m so glad you manifested this charade because I’m so tired of people demonizing black people. I’ve seen a pattern on here and Twitter, people are so quick to bash black people and if they defend themselves they are called uneducated, bitter, old. Well, I’m so ******* proud of my girl Onika for speaking her truth. This narrative implies that Jessie and Ariana didn’t go to Nicki. This narrative could affect Nicki’s business brand and y’all want her to stay silent on her BUSINESS? Shut the **** up and eat my ****! Also, imagine Nicki begging to be on a song in her prime! Chapeu bas puttas! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Are you seriously race baiting ? You’re comment is so delusional just like mess you Stan 

• Like 1
Just now, Gagarex said:

Well you just did so there’s that, also race baiting is dangerous and takes away from actual cases of racism. Stop weaponising skin colour and do better 

Read my comment again, say your prayers at night and then come for me. If you’re reading exhale on a regular basis you would know how judgemental people are towards black people, especially on Nicki Minaj. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: Chiiile imagine your username be Gaga in 2021. :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Style. said:

Read my comment again, say your prayers at night and then come for me. If you’re reading exhale on a regular basis you would know how judgemental people are towards black people, especially on Nicki Minaj. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: Chiiile imagine your username be Gaga in 2021. :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

‘Say my prayers’ not a religious freak on a predominantly gay sight. The only comment mentioning skin colour in this thread was you. So Nicki made a show of herself as usual and you’re here ‘she’s black’ give you’re head a wobble 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Gagarex said:

‘Say my prayers’ not a religious freak on a predominantly gay sight. The only comment mentioning skin colour in this thread was you. So Nicki made a show of herself as usual and you’re here ‘she’s black’ give you’re head a wobble 

My statement about the prayers could mean anything, but you’re the one calling me a religious freak. Well, back off ‘cause I can tell the same about you. Learn English, Stefani! :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Style. said:

My statement about the prayers could mean anything, but you’re the one calling me a religious freak. Well, back off ‘cause I can tell the same about you. Learn English, Stefani! :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

You’re saying learn English but you’re grammar is atrocious lol and randomly hating on lady gaga ? You don’t know gracious artists cause you Stan pe** enabler has been’s 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block