Nicki Minaj clapped back after Jessie J claimed Nicki asked to jump on "Bang Bang"

8 hours ago, lili_ballet said:

thats rufe af

ig its ok to diss a song if u wrote it (even if its urs if u didnt write it its pretty rude to diss it) but this isnt even hers or her teams, like wtf. i understand being bored of it but still, have some tact :/

Exactly!

I'm not the biggest fan of Bang Bang either, but I'd rather see a live rendition of it than 80% of Sweetener and 90% of Positions.

I still can't get over how she dared to call Touch It bOrInG... sorry Ari, but the Positions album is what's boring, not to mention a string of stand-alone singles she put out.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Jessie J has never been a relevant artist. That song and that forgotten Domino song are the only two things she has. Nicki would never be desperate to jump on a Jessie J song and probably only did it because she was paid + Ariana was on it and Ariana was the huge star of the song with Nicki. Ask the GP who's song it is? Most will probably say Ariana and Nicki.

On 8/6/2021 at 4:44 AM, Style. said:

I’m so glad you manifested this charade because I’m so tired of people demonizing black people. I’ve seen a pattern on here and Twitter, people are so quick to bash black people and if they defend themselves they are called uneducated, bitter, old. Well, I’m so ******* proud of my girl Onika for speaking her truth. This narrative implies that Jessie and Ariana didn’t go to Nicki. This narrative could affect Nicki’s business brand and y’all want her to stay silent on her BUSINESS? Shut the **** up and eat my ****! Also, imagine Nicki begging to be on a song in her prime! Chapeu bas puttas! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

I love this comment so much. My thoughts exactly. Nicki has cemented herself as a legend, years ago. She was a pioneer in rap. Seems like after Cardi became the shiny new object, people have forgotten this fact. But they can’t take it away from her no matter how hard they try 😂 

• Love 1
22 hours ago, frederiickx said:

Jessie J has never been a relevant artist. That song and that forgotten Domino song are the only two things she has. Nicki would never be desperate to jump on a Jessie J song and probably only did it because she was paid + Ariana was on it and Ariana was the huge star of the song with Nicki. Ask the GP who's song it is? Most will probably say Ariana and Nicki.

And what about it? That’s a reason to call her out on Twitter for something innocent? She only said positive things about nicki

On 8/7/2021 at 12:18 AM, Style. said:

She wasn’t desperate to hop on this basic track, in fact she saved the track from sounding so cheap. 

@Invitationcan please add this to the OP to let these low species know WHAT TF IS GOOD :gunney:

‘Let these Low species know what’s good’ you sound like absolute trash no offence. Fighting with people because Nicki Minaj made a show of herself (again) 

get off the internet and do some maturing 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block