Nicki Minaj clapped back after Jessie J claimed Nicki asked to jump on "Bang Bang"

38 minutes ago, bas che said:

This fiasco was a failed attempt to recreate lady marmalade, we all know it.

back to topic, it appears that Nicki was indeed desperate to hop onto this track. It is on record but I’m too lazy to find that tweet now.

She wasn’t desperate to hop on this basic track, in fact she saved the track from sounding so cheap. 

@Invitationcan please add this to the OP to let these low species know WHAT TF IS GOOD :gunney:

Why is Nicki and Barbs so delusional?
They all act like she's a hot meat and everybody want a piece of it.

However, the truth is she's been begging to "jump on" hits for years.

Sadly, no matter how mediocre the song is, Bang Bang was probably her last global hit.

And Jessie J wasn't even talking **** about Nicki to begin with!!
Why is she so insecure that she always start drama out of nowherer. 

---Update----
And I just found out her wikipedia page has been change to Onika Tanya Maraj-Petty.

Which one of you did this:idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, Thecodeman25 said:

What did Ari say about it?

She was asked on Twitter about the songs she’d perform on the Sweetener tour and she said: “Lots of new materiaaaaal + oldies (the oldies we like). I mean unless y'all wanna hear bang bang again."

Then another fan added: “Girl, I never wanna hear that s--t agan." To which she replied: “Thank God. Can't wait to show this to my team."

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Adriannn said:

She was asked on Twitter about the songs she’d perform on the Sweetener tour and she said: “Lots of new materiaaaaal + oldies (the oldies we like). I mean unless y'all wanna hear bang bang again."

Then another fan added: “Girl, I never wanna hear that s--t agan." To which she replied: “Thank God. Can't wait to show this to my team."

thats rufe af

ig its ok to diss a song if u wrote it (even if its urs if u didnt write it its pretty rude to diss it) but this isnt even hers or her teams, like wtf. i understand being bored of it but still, have some tact :/

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Stefani said:

Her levels of egotism and insecurity have reached new lows; I'm partly surprised that she didn't claim that Billboard would release the real numbers story soon. And her passive-aggressive "LoveU" at the end was unnecessary - it's like defecating in front of a room full of people and then just smiling.

Also considering that she's been featured on like over a hundred songs throughout her career and willingly chose to do them, it's hilarious that she'd say she's not a "song monitor". :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

I love reading your comments they are funny AF, I am genuinely curious which artists you really like? :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 1
28 minutes ago, Adriannn said:

That’s so rude, omg. Imagine ponytail throwing shade at her most streamed collab. :emma:

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
11 hours ago, Style. said:

She wasn’t desperate to hop on this basic track, in fact she saved the track from sounding so cheap. 

@Invitationcan please add this to the OP to let these low species know WHAT TF IS GOOD :gunney:

The video you shared doesn’t say anything. Your fav didn’t think it was basic when she hopped on the collab and below you can find the receipt. What’s good? 

• Love 2
35 minutes ago, bas che said:

The video you shared doesn’t say anything. Your fav didn’t think it was basic when she hopped on the collab and below you can find the receipt. What’s good? 

It literally says the song was sent to her because the duo was basic and needed Nicki’s Midas touch to add more iconicness to it. You’re not even allowed to use ‘what’s good’ when I first show y’all the receipt how desperate Jessie J was for a Nicki feature. It’s not my problem If you don’t have the capacity to comprehend the basics. stupid nicki minaj GIF

• Love 2
29 minutes ago, Style. said:

It literally says the song was sent to her because the duo was basic and needed Nicki’s Midas touch to add more iconicness to it. You’re not even allowed to use ‘what’s good’ when I first show y’all the receipt how desperate Jessie J was for a Nicki feature. It’s not my problem If you don’t have the capacity to comprehend the basics. stupid nicki minaj GIF

Oh wow... I knew one half of the barbs is deaf and the other is illiterate but I never thought I’d come across someone who is both. I don’t even like Jessie J or her song. Nicki Minaj What GIF by Barbershop: The Next Cut

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, lili_ballet said:

thats rufe af

ig its ok to diss a song if u wrote it (even if its urs if u didnt write it its pretty rude to diss it) but this isnt even hers or her teams, like wtf. i understand being bored of it but still, have some tact :/

Apparently she did co write it?that’s what Jessie J said. 

so it sounds to me that it was a demo for Ari but ari didn’t really want it and so they gave it to Jessie but ari agreed to stay on the track. Then they asked nicki.  Reguardless, it’s pretty rude of them (especially Nicki) to diss a song that they shared and that sold really well.

I wonder if they have an issue with Jessie? I have met her multiple times and she was extremely nice :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block