Jamie Lynn Spears: "Britney is really struggling... it's going to get worse"

39 minutes ago, generation glory said:

‼️⚠️ I can believe that Jamie Lynn sent this to her. The young woman who runs that acct is a long time JL fan who’s also named Jamie Lynn. She’s had a lot of mental health, self harm and deeply troubling family issues herself. It has been said that Jamie Lynn the fan hacked into Jamie Lynn’s email or smth when Maddie was a baby and stole some photos. She fought with other former Jamie Lynn fans in the past! She’s very possessive and obsessed with Jamie Lynn for some strange was reason.🥴

She used to ALWAYS post things to get Jamie Lynn’s attention. JL likes her posts all the time. She “won” a contest in which JL sent her a free pizza.😑She’s already said she has no comment on the current situation and is supporting both of the sisters. 

I call bull****!!! She just wants to maintain any kind of access and relationship to Jamie Lynn any way she can. Jamie Lynn knows that this young woman has some emotional trauma of her own and now she’s using this girl to sway others to believe that Britney is not ok. The manipulation tactics continue!! Jamie Lynn is ******ic as a mother fuucckkkaa!! 

*edit* Ask @chizwhizyall!! Also read back through JamieLynnSpearsFan’s past post. Depression. Anger. Suicidal ideation. Family abuse. I hope this girl is okay now but she should not let JL use her!! Too bad she can’t see through JL’s manipulative ways. 
Also wasn’t JL just as a softball game literally yesterday?? Bull **** that she was at Britney’s house. JAMIE LYNN IS A LIAR!!

Oh wow. Love And Hip Hop Reaction GIF

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, generation glory said:

‼️⚠️ I can believe that Jamie Lynn sent this to her. The young woman who runs that acct is a long time JL fan who’s also named Jamie Lynn. She’s had a lot of mental health, self harm and deeply troubling family issues herself. It has been said that Jamie Lynn the fan hacked into Jamie Lynn’s email or smth when Maddie was a baby and stole some photos. She fought with other former Jamie Lynn fans in the past! She’s very possessive and obsessed with Jamie Lynn for some strange was reason.🥴

She used to ALWAYS post things to get Jamie Lynn’s attention. JL likes her posts all the time. She “won” a contest in which JL sent her a free pizza.😑She’s already said she has no comment on the current situation and is supporting both of the sisters. 

I call bull****!!! She just wants to maintain any kind of access and relationship to Jamie Lynn any way she can. Jamie Lynn knows that this young woman has some emotional trauma of her own and now she’s using this girl to sway others to believe that Britney is not ok. The manipulation tactics continue!! Jamie Lynn is ******ic as a mother fuucckkkaa!! 

*edit* Ask @chizwhizyall!! Also read back through JamieLynnSpearsFan’s past post. Depression. Anger. Suicidal ideation. Family abuse. I hope this girl is okay now but she should not let JL use her!! Too bad she can’t see through JL’s manipulative ways. 
Also wasn’t JL just as a softball game literally yesterday?? Bull **** that she was at Britney’s house. JAMIE LYNN IS A LIAR!!

7 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Hmm, does Jamie Lynn (the fan) now see that Jamie Lynn (Britney’s sister) is completely complicit in covering up her sister’s 13 years of abuse at the hands of their father?

Oh, but it’s totally okay for Jamie Spears to force Britney to have an IUD in her body against her will??

JLSfan should STFU!!! Then wake the **** up!!  My point in posting this is to show that this girl has been through her own **** which JL is aware of but now she’s conning this person into reposting her lies to she can gain sympathy and paint Britney as angry and crazy.

You’d think that since this young woman has dealt with her own family’s dysfunction and her own mental health issues she’d be able to understand what is happening to Britney and realize Jamie Lynn should have genuinely had her sisters back!! 

DO NOT TRUST THIS FAN!! She is unknowingly being used by Jamie Lynn to twist public’s perception of Britney all while showing Jamie Lynn in a favorable light.

I’m appalled and disgusted by Jamie Lynn stopping to such a low level!!! Lower than before!! First she rips of her few remaining fans then she deliberately misleads another into believing her Lies!!! **** YOU JAMIE LYNN!! 

Please read!! Thx ☺️ 

• Love 4
21 minutes ago, Luxuriou$ said:

shes mad because shes about to lose the only source of income. no one will hire her in the industry so she has to apply to the home depot or something :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Jamie Lynn’s husband comes from a wealthy family and owns 3 businesses. They’re not struggling financially living in the sticks. 

• Like 2

I know I write long posts sometimes, but read my re-quotes if you haven’t so you can have a better understanding of who this fan is. Her name, coincidentally, is also Jamie Lynn. She’s a problematic and troubled JL fan from Kentucky. Jamie Lou is using this poor, delusional, sycophantic, troubled young girl to spin a false narrative about Britney’s well-being all while enhancing Jamie Lynn’s image. How much LOWER will Jamie Lou Taylor Spears sink??!!

• Like 5

Omg that post that “Fan account” (run by JL or her troll husband) about “if it was true JAMIE COULDNT HAVE DONE ANYTHING SHE DOESNT CONTROL HER DAD”

***** YES SHE COULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING.  If she saw mistreatment, if she’s ever been skeptical about Britney’s money and where it’s going (she should be because these attorneys are stealing Britney’s money), if she knew Britney was being forced into a ONE STAR TRAILER mental health facility….JAMIE LYNNE IS AN ADULT.  She could have gotten her OWN lawyer and went to court to oppose either the conservatorship altogether, petitioned to end it, or simply tried to get changes made in Britney’s ACTUAL best interest.  I can’t with all this…..that stupid account acting like JL is ten goddam years old.   I mean for GOD’S SAKE this woman HAD TO HAVE KNOWN her big sister (whose biological clock is ticking) wanted another baby and was not permitted to have her IUD removed.  I mean F<CK Britney has expressed this desire MULTIPLE times PUBLICLY.  That ALONE would’ve had me going to court for my sibling.

• Love 1
Just now, generation glory said:

I know I write long posts sometimes, but read my re-quotes if you haven’t so you can have a better understanding of who this fan is. Her name, coincidentally, is also Jamie Lynn. She’s a problematic and troubled JL fan from Kentucky. Jamie Lou is using this poor delusional, troubled young girl to spin a false narrative about Britney’s well-being all while enhancing Jamie Lynn’s image. How much LOWER will Jamie Lou Taylor Spears sink??!!

I bet the girl hasn’t even had most of those issues, she’s probably an illness faker and she fakes her illnesses and problems to gain sympathy from Juno. I even bet her name is not Juno Lounne. This girl is as psychotic as that Britney hater that now runs the a free Britney Twittwr account.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, G-unit said:

I get what you’re saying, but still anger issues don’t warrant a conservatorship.  She’s allowed to express her anger and frustration, especially if she feels as if she’s been exploited and used.  Her anger seems to have always revolved around her family.  I firmly believe that if she can get her father out of this conservatorship and press charges/file restraining orders she will be just fine. 

And if this is their angle…to make the public think Britney has these immense anger issues, it isn’t working.  The comments are overwhelmingly supportive of her anger towards her family.

Anger issues CAN warrant conservatorships if there is an underlining medical issue. If they’re a threat to themselves or others, ie Britney attacking a car with an umbrella and locking herself in a room with a kid until the police had to step in, the con can be deemed as for her own safety. This goes along with Vivian saying wait til her new lawyer sees her files. This is all a messy game they are playing just like they did 14 years ago.  Wake up people. 

55 minutes ago, Applejack said:

she sounds like someone who attributes every little sign of emotion to mental illness and "struggles"

I remember JL liking that Halsey post talking about struggling with mental illness and JL was like "you have no idea how hard it is to have someone with mental illness in the family" and I think this paints a good picture of what it's like

Lol she's so full of ****, if Britney really was mentally ill and incapable they wouldn't force her to perform songs night after night , it's so obvious they only care about the money and they're trying to sell us some stupid stories but that family is so stupid that they forgot to think about the logic behind their lies , like , let's say Britney is "mentally ill" then why is she being forced to perform in front of dozens of thousands people per night which is clearly not a good idea for people who have mental disorders , they're bunch of money hungry demons ...... Yuck 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, mangotango said:

JL did like the picture though...

ETA: Oh, wait, I'm dumb. You meant the message picture?

It doesn’t shock me the pathetic and desperate attempt of JL to get some support from the public.

The thing that shocks me is.. who the F are the 5376 people within the Britney Army that still follow this cabrona’s fan page?!?!

Just shut your mouth and go back to your stupid life. Jesus. She’s so desperate for attention that is reaching Demi Lovato levels. 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

Anger issues CAN warrant conservatorships if there is an underlining medical issue. If they’re a threat to themselves or others, ie Britney attacking a car with an umbrella and locking herself in a room with a kid until the police had to step in, the con can be deemed as for her own safety. This goes along with Vivian saying wait til her new lawyer sees her files. This is all a messy game they are playing just like they did 14 years ago.  Wake up people. 

Files that were compiled by mental health professionals Britney did not choose and that she saw against her will.

Mental health is subjective. If my family chose to have me evaluated at the most stressful points in my life I'm sure certain mental health "professionals" could have found a few conditions to attach to me. And then after over-medicating me for a decade, I'm sure I'd seem quite different. 

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, generation glory said:

I know I write long posts sometimes, but read my re-quotes if you haven’t so you can have a better understanding of who this fan is. Her name, coincidentally, is also Jamie Lynn. She’s a problematic and troubled JL fan from Kentucky. Jamie Lou is using this poor, delusional, sycophantic, troubled young girl to spin a false narrative about Britney’s well-being all while enhancing Jamie Lynn’s image. How much LOWER will Jamie Lou Taylor Spears sink??!!

Wait, the fan's name is Jamie Lynn too? The ****? :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2