Jamie Lynn Spears: "Britney is really struggling... it's going to get worse"

33 minutes ago, hot mess said:

I knew it. Team con wants us to believe Britney is posting now so they can slowly change the narrative to make Britney look like she's raging and unstable. I bet "her" posts are only going to get weirder from now on. Ugh.

Tea. A huge portion of the fanbase will never learn and always fall for Sam TeamCon's cheap tricks.

wA0.gif

• Love 1

If this is true (that Jamie Lynn really wrote that) then I don't believe Britney has access to her Instagram. Then it probably is a set up to make us all believe Britney has access and they're just trying to make her sound angrier and angrier and will use it against her. Those ******* *******s. I hope Britney's lawyer is working 24/7. Jamie Lynn belongs in jail that little ****

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I don't think she gets it. When Britney wanted your help these past 13 years, you didn't. Instead, you partied and enjoyed her limelight. That betrayal is irreparable and Britney has every right to cut you out of her life. There is no reason for her to trust you ever again. Just leave her alone and disappear for awhile. Who knows, maybe she'll forgive you. But constantly posting about her on Instagram won't. 

• Like 7
1 hour ago, Someone Else said:

JL follows this account and that's what she apparently told them:

ae779562-e58a-4e6f-80a6kx5.jpg

And now that same account posted her quote and she liked the post. You may check it yourself on Instagram 

d7a72781-02f8-4dc0-a4w3j1r.jpg

"It's going to get worse before it gets better?"... wtf is that even supposed to mean? Britney has every right to be mad at her entire ****ty family. **** you Jamie Lynnsee.jpg.81a325bd17e5f7ebc7cd3f3b261027b0.jpg

If Britney is mad and doesn’t want to see Jaime doesn’t means she need help. It’s going to get worse for Jaime Lynn, but not Britney