Jamie Lynn Spears: "Britney is really struggling... it's going to get worse"

16 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I bet the girl hasn’t even had most of those issues, she’s probably an illness faker and she fakes her illnesses and problems to gain sympathy from Juno. I even bet her name is not Juno Lounne. This girl is as psychotic as that Britney hater that now runs the a free Britney Twittwr account.

In this crazy world, you never know!! But she is a real person. Maybe her name isn’t Jamie Lynn but I think it is. She is a real person so I can’t say it’s JL running her own stan acct.

JL couldn’t be bothered to put in much effort to make her country music career take off so I doubt she’d stan herself lol.😂

2 hours ago, mangotango said:

JL did like the picture though...

ETA: Oh, wait, I'm dumb. You meant the message picture?

Jamie Lou always likes that fan’s posts. She’s the last of the JL fan accts that I know of. The others stopped following JL because of her attitude, lack of updates or they just grew up and moved on. I’m glad the comments are lighting JL’s *** up!!! I hope this young woman opens her eyes to see what kind of person Jamie Lynn is. Stop manipulating your one remaining fan, Jamie Lynn, you sicko!!!

Stop gas lighting your sister too!!

#FreeBritney

• Love 4
  • Like 1

"It's only going to get worse"

So JL saying she knows B will be portrayed as "Struggling" in the media.

The narrative that daddy wants to keep going is dead, B has spoken & will continue to speak

at this point a dm to a random person/"fan" isn't going to change a damn thing.

Their days are numbered, too late to save skin & best believe y'all will be held accountable

:fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

• Like 3
25 minutes ago, ExXL said:

Lol she's so full of ****, if Britney really was mentally ill and incapable they wouldn't force her to perform songs night after night , it's so obvious they only care about the money and they're trying to sell us some stupid stories but that family is so stupid that they forgot to think about the logic behind their lies , like , let's say Britney is "mentally ill" then why is she being forced to perform in front of dozens of thousands people per night which is clearly not a good idea for people who have mental disorders , they're bunch of money hungry demons ...... Yuck 

i remember that, that was so ****ed up. that was the day i started despising her.

15 minutes ago, Isla said:

I can't :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

LOL!! That girl’s been hardcore stanning Jamie Lynn for years, chile!! She’s not new to Instagram. Just scroll back through her posts. I hope this Fan is in a healthy mental state herself!! JL clearly has no understanding of people with mental issues and doesn’t care that her sister is being mentally, emotionally and financially assaulted by their father!!! It’s all about what Jamie Lynn can get from them! JL is a selfish, manipulative, gas lighting witch!!!

There used to be drama within the JL fandom. I feel stupid writing this 😭but it’s true LOL!!! But this person is the last fan clinging tightly to Jamie Lynn “noticing” her posts. She craves Jamie Lynn’s attention. She’s quite possessive of JL. She would get jealous and depressed when JL didn’t like her posts or if she liked another JL fan’s posts instead of hers.🙄 This was years ago.

I thought JL was giving her posts pity likes because this girl would openly post about her family home troubles, depression, bf cheating on her and suicidal thoughts. She sought treatment a while back. (According to the fan) 

JL likes all of Jamie Lynn Spears Fan’s posts which is nothing new. But now she’s using this unsuspecting sycophantic fan’s loyalty and her blind belief in what her idol 😑JL is privately DMing her to spin a web of lies about Britney. 
All of the Jamies can F off!!! 

• Love 1
  • Like 4

I’m not sure if I believe she actually went to visit Britney. They clearly want to sway the public’s opinion. But if she did try to visit her that’s really sick because it means they’re still trying to reach her and get her to back off by means of gaslighting and manipulation, continuing their attempt in making her believe they’re right and she’s wrong. That’s so twisted and sick. If that’s how it happened then I’m glad Britney didn’t let her. You stay strong Britney. I can’t wait for all of this to be over and for Britney to get restraining orders for all of them.

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, generation glory said:

LOL!! That girl’s been hardcore stanning Jamie Lynn for years, chile!! She’s not new to Instagram. Just scroll back through her posts. I hope this Fan is in a healthy mental state herself!! JL clearly has no understanding of people with mental issues and doesn’t care that her sister is being mentally, emotionally and financially assaulted by their father!!! It’s all about what Jamie Lynn can get from them! JL is a selfish, manipulative, gas lighting witch!!!

There used to be drama within the JL fandom. I feel stupid writing this 😭but it’s true LOL!!! But this person is the last fan clinging tightly to Jamie Lynn “noticing” her posts. She craves Jamie Lynn’s attention. She’s quite possessive of JL. She would get jealous and depressed when JL didn’t like her posts or if she liked another JL fan’s posts instead of hers.🙄 This was years ago.

I thought JL was giving her posts pity likes because this girl would openly post about her family home troubles, depression, bf cheating on her and suicidal thoughts. She sought treatment a while back. (According to the fan) 

JL likes all of Jamie Lynn Spears Fan’s posts which is nothing new. But now she’s using this unsuspecting sycophantic fan’s loyalty and her blind belief in what her idol 😑JL is privately DMing her to spin a web of lies about Britney. 
All of the Jamies can F off!!! 

what in the **** did I just read.... dd why does it sound like this is Jamie Lynn's only fan? And now Jamie Lynn herself is now DMing the fan to make up these lies.... I can't haha

Can you imagine stanning Jamie Lynn Spears? This just sunk in for me. What has she done to warrant having any fans? A kids show from decades ago? Her smash hit song How Could I Want More(i do, Britney’s money)? 😂

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, mangotango said:

JL did like the picture though...

ETA: Oh, wait, I'm dumb. You meant the message picture?

Ewww... Ewwww... 'I am not gonna post the convos because they are private but I am gonna tell you everything we've talked in this post...'

Wtf?

Ewwww... 'Stalker Woman Version.2' is JL I guess... I can't believe they go to these stupid routes... Come the F on! What's your problem? Ewwwww.... 🤢🤮