Jamie Lynn Spears: "Britney is really struggling... it's going to get worse"

2 hours ago, elodiebeaaa said:

Files that were compiled by mental health professionals Britney did not choose and that she saw against her will.

Mental health is subjective. If my family chose to have me evaluated at the most stressful points in my life I'm sure certain mental health "professionals" could have found a few conditions to attach to me. And then after over-medicating me for a decade, I'm sure I'd seem quite different. 

Love you for this comment. You freakin' nailed it. This is EXACTLY what I've been trying to articulate and this is the problem with viewing mental health as a one-size-fits-all issue.

Fun Yes GIF by Lilly Singh

• Love 3
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

I'm not defending Jamie, but that post is so condescending I wouldn't be surprised if she's been fooled into believing that Britney really is mentally unwell and unable to take care of herself, which is why she doesn't think there's anything wrong with her actions. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

I honestly think jamie brainwashed the whole familY (even larry rudolph) into thinking britney has some grave mental illness. I mean maybe Britney does have a mental illness but it can't be so bad that's she still able to perform.

• Love 2

Imagine being a fan and running an account dedicated to Jamie Lynn Spears... a whole bunch of nothingness to follow / post. Even Britney's conservatorship fiasco has more news and is more interesting to follow than JL's entire carreer and life. You have to really like emptiness to decide to be a fan of someone that is the personification of the meme "go girl give us nothing". :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, PZHSB said:

They want the world to see Britney as being angry and lashing out. Remember when she went after the papz with an umbrella out of anger and frustration? They want her to that point again so they can show the world they’ve only been doing what’s best for Britney. We all know it’s bs but the world may not. You think Vivian saying once Britney’s new lawyer sees her medical history he’ll be on the same page as them doesn’t all go along with this? 

Vivian said that??