Jamie Lynn Spears: "Britney is really struggling... it's going to get worse"

On 7/18/2021 at 3:06 PM, I Always Sing Live said:

I'm not defending Jamie, but that post is so condescending I wouldn't be surprised if she's been fooled into believing that Britney really is mentally unwell and unable to take care of herself, which is why she doesn't think there's anything wrong with her actions. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

-

15 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

I'm not defending Jamie, but that post is so condescending I wouldn't be surprised if she's been fooled into believing that Britney really is mentally unwell and unable to take care of herself, which is why she doesn't think there's anything wrong with her actions. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

I would believe this if it was 3-4 years in the Conservatorship, but it’s been 13 years now…At this point she’s an enabler. She has seen the abuse happened and she has allowed by her actions and inaction to let the abuse continue.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Hmm, does Jamie Lynn (the fan) now see that Jamie Lynn (Britney’s sister) is completely complicit in covering up her sister’s 13 years of abuse at the hands of their father?

Oh, but it’s totally okay for Jamie Spears to force Britney to have an IUD in her body against her will??

JLSfan should STFU!!! Then wake the **** up!!  My point in posting this is to show that this girl has been through her own **** which JL is aware of but now she’s conning this person into reposting her lies to she can gain sympathy and paint Britney as angry and crazy.

You’d think that since this young woman has dealt with her own family’s dysfunction and her own mental health issues she’d be able to understand what is happening to Britney and realize Jamie Lynn should have genuinely had her sisters back!! 

DO NOT TRUST THIS FAN!! She is unknowingly being used by Jamie Lynn to twist public’s perception of Britney all while showing Jamie Lynn in a favorable light.

I’m appalled and disgusted by Jamie Lynn stopping to such a low level!!! Lower than before!! First she rips of her few remaining fans then she deliberately misleads another into believing her Lies!!! **** YOU JAMIE LYNN!! 

• Like 6

If Britney is "struggling" that makes her a NORMAL HUMAN BEING, in fact it makes her STRONGER than most because most people who have been abused, exploited and gaslighted by their own ignorant family to this extent would not have been able to stick around. 

Jamie Lynn is a ******* viper just like her gross daddy. 

I pray to god that Britney can find someone kind and intelligent to be a real support system for her going forward.

Unfortunately this family is a classic example of how an enmeshed family operates when the scapegoat becomes wealthy and powerful.

• Love 4

Firstly that message says nothing bad.

Secondly, that message is 99,999% fake.

Thirdly, there'll be a lot of fake stuff coming around these days because there are many disgusting people who are trying to take advantage of this situation. Please do not pay attention to the non sense.

Let's stay focused.

And even though I understand some concerns, I think they have let her do many of the stuff because they now know it'll blow in their hands and this is their damage control. And Britney having the best lawyer in town now, I feel very confident.

xx,

29 minutes ago, autumngoodbye91 said:

That's really awful. She's concern trolling and gaslighting. Britney expressing justified anger or experiencing intense emotions after years of abuse does NOT equal unstable or struggling. But I guess it was to be expected this family of narcissists was going to portray it that way. It's exactly like Britney said -- they try to make her feel and look crazy. But in reality Britney has a right to be angry. Look at what's been done to her. It would be weird for her not to be furious right now. But yeah I guess it's a classic tactic of abusers: push your buttons until you have no choice but to lash out or get emotional, then call you crazy and concern troll. It's disgusting (but also very transparent in this case, because Jabba Lime is, well, pretty stupid).

"she is receiving support from her sister but seems to not want it" yeah no ****. I wouldn't want support from that snake either. With family like that, who needs enemies?

I’m so disgusted by Jamie Lynn and the Spears family. They’re shameless!!

30 minutes ago, sweeetyme said:

If this is true (that Jamie Lynn really wrote that) then I don't believe Britney has access to her Instagram. Then it probably is a set up to make us all believe Britney has access and they're just trying to make her sound angrier and angrier and will use it against her. Those ******* *******s. I hope Britney's lawyer is working 24/7. Jamie Lynn belongs in jail that little ****

This is why so many of us are still skeptical of whether it’s really Britney. See, **** like this makes you think twice…!!! Sooo sick of this!!!

27 minutes ago, Justiceney said:

This is a set-up

💯%%

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Does anyone really think if Britney cared for her sister, she wouldn't have mentioned it in court? She didn't. She called out her entire family with no exceptions. It's clear Britney wants nothing to do with her.

At no single occasion, Britney spoke in favor of Jamie Lynn, not even whe she's facing lots of hate.

If that doesn't say enough, nothing ever will.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

What?

Britney doesn't want his help? on the contrary, oh when she needed it most where was she? certainly not with that she has Vegas!

No Madame was at home basking in her Ranch and releasing songs that are certainly original but will not be unanimous! Sorry for my words ...

On the other hand, to come and play her by interpreting her titles which at the same time was horrible and to say that she supports her sister despite everything and strangely it is when she leaves not an album but a delivered! She doesn't run too much to her pathetic helper

ps: JL move, take a plane and go meet your sister in L.A Bye

33 minutes ago, Villanelle said:

None of these recent posts were weird, raging or unstable. In fact the only people I've seen call it that are her "fans". The last post has over 100k comments and it's all super supportive. 

Of course most people are on her side now, and of course Britney has tons of reasons to be angry. Nobody is saying she shouldn't be angry.

But in my opinion that post was exaggerated by her team to make it look like "Britney" is lashing out to the point where it looks like she's not stable.

The overuse of the exclamation points !!! and emojis just screams Cassie to me. It looks just like "her "older posts.

And why would Britney adress the instagram trolls so much when she could be coming for her father and her shady team instead? She was pretty straightforward while speaking in court but these posts just seem all over the place. 

I could be wrong tho... Only time will tell. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, glovedgeek said:

Firstly that message says nothing bad.

Secondly, that message is 99,999% fake.

Thirdly, there'll be a lot of fake stuff coming around these days because there are many disgusting people who are trying to take advantage of this situation. Please do not pay attention to the non sense.

Let's stay focused.

And even though I understand some concerns, I think they have let her do many of the stuff because they now know it'll blow in their hands and this is their damage control. And Britney having the best lawyer in town now, I feel very confident.

xx,

Juno Lou liked it how is it fake