Jamie Lynn Spears: "Britney is really struggling... it's going to get worse"

Britney esta en todo su derecho de estar enojada y mandar todos a la mierd@, incluida a ti Jamie Lynn. 

Leave Britney alone y que viva su vida a su manera. 

Es mas, ni se te ocurra decir que estas preocupada por ella, ya que eres un familiar directo y por lo tanto tus opiniones pueden incidir de manera negativa en el proceso de poner fin a la tutela. 

Bye b&tch. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

No. More like Juno Lounne is desperate to save face now and she never expected her sister was going to fight back. There’s nothing erratic about Britney’s post.

They want the world to see Britney as being angry and lashing out. Remember when she went after the papz with an umbrella out of anger and frustration? They want her to that point again so they can show the world they’ve only been doing what’s best for Britney. We all know it’s bs but the world may not. You think Vivian saying once Britney’s new lawyer sees her medical history he’ll be on the same page as them doesn’t all go along with this? 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, Easy There said:

This ***** will 100% testify in court against Britney.

1092018244_ezgif.com-gif-maker(2).thumb.

Yep. They want Britney to appear as angry and unstable as they possibly can to justify the past 13 years of abuse. This family is sick and calculated. 

• Like 6
1 minute ago, PZHSB said:

Yep. They want Britney to appear as angry and unstable as they possibly can to justify the past 13 years of abuse. This family is sick and calculated. 

Just now, hot mess said:

I knew it. Team con wants us to believe Britney is posting now so they can slowly change the narrative to make Britney look like she's raging and unstable. I bet "her" posts are only going to get weirder from now on. Ugh.

Agree

• Love 1
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Agree

This forum can keep dragging me for this but i stand by it. Just like they did when I said Britney’s case would make history one day. Everything they’re doing is calculated. The **** has hit the fan and they’re spinning it however they can. 

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

Now Britney is suddendly allowed to drive too...

See? She can do whatever she wants y'all! She just wants to break free so she can get wild and lose her **** again! She really needs the conservationship! :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

They are so manipulative. God.

• Love 7

A. Don't think it's real. Knowing JL she'd probably do IG story about her "struggling" sister.

B. I think Britney is in best position right now then last 10 years. She is fight mode. And Britney said she'd sue her family, that's includes JL. I wonder if they are trying to twist its looks like Britney have an episode?

• Love 1
1 minute ago, hot mess said:

Now Britney is suddendly allowed to drive too...

See? She can do whatever she wants y'all! She just wants to break free so she can get wild and lose her **** again! She really needs the conservationship! :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

They are so manipulative. God.

Britney have been driving a lot (in her words from the 23rd June's testimony)

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

Yeah Britney totally looks like she’s struggling with no support 🧐😅

shut your trap, you spoiled little kunt brat 🙄

I love how Britney magically is allowed to

drive now and is now allowed to “post” her grievances on social media. This is Jamie and Vivian controlling the narrative again. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2