Jamie Lynn Spears: "Britney is really struggling... it's going to get worse"

6 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

Can you imagine stanning Jamie Lynn Spears? This just sunk in for me. What has she done to warrant having any fans? A kids show from decades? Her smash hit song How Could I Want More? 😂

Chile 🤣 her only smash hit is the Follow Me (Zoey 101 intro) which was written by none other than the Legendary Britney Spears.  

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, Lost In Space said:

Bryan is also in Los Angeles at the moment. His girlfriend posted a story of him and his daughter in Westlake, which is extremely close to Britney’s home. I wonder if the whole family are in town to intervene?

STAY AWAY FROM HER

Is Bryan still with that blonde girlfriend? She used to be very Free Britney…But she has been quiet lately

Ugggh im really not looking forward to the next few months while the team is gonna absolutely drag her :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: despicable ppl, instead of step aside her own family rather drag her, disgusting. It makes nervous about this apparent thing that is soooo bad blah blah, not that I think anything justifies the c-ship but I don’t want private stuff to come out about Britney. It’s so unfair, she deserves privacy and dignity like we all do but to fight this shiz her despicable team will drag her. I agree Jamie-Lynne will totally testify against her, she’s a fkn price of s—t who will protect herself.

• Like 2

When did JL see her? I wouldn’t be surprised if Britney isn’t talking to her for as long as she hasn’t with Jamie.  Being in the same room doesn’t count :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Its truly disappointing to see this attitude from JL. She doesn’t support Britney at all. That’s messed up. 

1 minute ago, SlayOut said:

So she’s more open with a random fan account than she is with her own followers, the general public, let alone Britney herself. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

What a clown.

Exactly. The Spears’ love to demand we respect Britney’s privacy. So why the hell is Jamie Lynn messaging a fan telling her about Britney at all?? JL is full of 💩. As I said, I do believe JL is telling lies to her fan who’s too dumb to see through her lies. The Spears’ are afraid of what Britney will say next. That’s why JL is running to her only fan to get her side of the story out. JAMIE LYNN LIES!!

• Like 4
50 minutes ago, generation glory said:

LOL!! That girl’s been hardcore stanning Jamie Lynn for years, chile!! She’s not new to Instagram. Just scroll back through her posts. I hope this Fan is in a healthy mental state herself!! JL clearly has no understanding of people with mental issues and doesn’t care that her sister is being mentally, emotionally and financially assaulted by their father!!! It’s all about what Jamie Lynn can get from them! JL is a selfish, manipulative, gas lighting witch!!!

There used to be drama within the JL fandom. I feel stupid writing this 😭but it’s true LOL!!! But this person is the last fan clinging tightly to Jamie Lynn “noticing” her posts. She craves Jamie Lynn’s attention. She’s quite possessive of JL. She would get jealous and depressed when JL didn’t like her posts or if she liked another JL fan’s posts instead of hers.🙄 This was years ago.

I thought JL was giving her posts pity likes because this girl would openly post about her family home troubles, depression, bf cheating on her and suicidal thoughts. She sought treatment a while back. (According to the fan) 

JL likes all of Jamie Lynn Spears Fan’s posts which is nothing new. But now she’s using this unsuspecting sycophantic fan’s loyalty and her blind belief in what her idol 😑JL is privately DMing her to spin a web of lies about Britney. 
All of the Jamies can F off!!! 

Yeah she (the fan) shouldn't be dragged into this.

People shouldn't give any attention to what JL does from now on either. You have to be an imbecile to be so 'naive' to send a fan details about your sister, who is the BIGGEST HOT TOPIC AROUND THE GLOBE right now and be shocked when it's published. Come on! Such a cheap move. So cheap. Eww. I can't even think about this, so F-ing cheap. Have some class girl. If you are right, of course it'll come out sooner or later, you don't need these kinds of moves. I am against online bullying anyone, regardless of if they are right or wrong. And I hope if she is doing some shady stuff, she'll have to face those actions by law.

So disappointing. I can't even feel angry, so f-ing cheap. Smh.

• Like 1

C685-A680-0498-4-CF8-B047-BB5-E8-E80-C6-

What kind of “proof” did Jamie Lynn give this fan to show that Britney did write the caption on yesterday’s post? 

Either a social media manager is still posting as Britney to portray her as crazy angry woman who’s “getting worse before she gets better” according to Jamie Lynn …

OR

Britney did write the post’s caption (I’m sure Lou is in the background pulling strings) so that’s why Jamie Lynn is doing damage control by using her one remaining fan to say “we don’t know the truth, don’t believe the media”….

Yall…!!! These are tactics that narcissists - typically dictators -use to turn people against the truth. To stop them from believing the victim, sway them against media reports that aren’t favorable to them. It’s ******ic af!

Damn!! Jamie Lynn is evil!!!

1 minute ago, Derrickr411 said:

They are trying to control the narrative. First it’s she’s crazy with dementia…. Now she has anger issues.. i can’t imagine why person enslaved would have any right to be angry?

The only thing they are showing right now is how dumb they are. Whole world is supporting Britney. They’ve lost the narrative control and there is no going back. Every move they take will harm them from this point on. Hillbillies.