Jamie Lynn Spears: "Britney is really struggling... it's going to get worse"

12 hours ago, KatieKat said:

Vivian said that??

Yes. She also called Britney’s prepared speech “hysteria” which is an extremely degrading and out dated term for describing the mentally ill. This is all a ploy to make Britney seem unstable. 

• Like 5

She's "struggling" because she has enough of this **** and quite frankly she's done with you too, JL. Maybe if you actually loved your sister (and not just her bank account) and showed support, she wouldn't have been mad at you 

Spoiler

I'm gonna look like the number one JL hater cause i keep commenting on these threads :orangu_orangutan_ape: but this ***** really boils my blood with her false narratives and manipulation 

• Love 7
34 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

Yes. She also called Britney’s prepared speech “hysteria” which is an extremely degrading and out dated term for describing the mentally ill. This is all a ploy to make Britney seem unstable. 

Exactly... Vivian is a ****... 

Britney is not hysterical... Vivian and Jamie and JL are...

• Love 6
39 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

Adding to this! 'Hysteria' as a word specificially references Women and insanity also. The root 'hys' refers to the uterus, from the greek 'Hystera', and the word referened to a plethora of female only physical and mental ailments. 

In using this word, Vivi literally echoes Bryan Spears in saying; The women in our family have opinions, and its hard being a man here.

• Love 1
  • Like 5

Did any one else not get annoyed in JL's one story she said something about "feeling stable, calm.." whatever.  I took that as a dig on Britney since that's the whole point of the CShip is supposedly bcuz Brit's unstable.  So she is like rubbing in her face, go ahead and post/vent, because I'm "stable" and you're not... like that seemed pretty blatant choice of words to me.  Who uses the word 'stable' to describe themselves or how they're feeling?!...then you get Britney calling her a 'mean ***' in the days after.  Also implies threatening like, we're gonna show YOU'RE not stable! Plus she's was in her story all covered up with glasses, hoodie AND mask (in her own car). Any psychologist will tell you that is someone that is hiding.  Either hiding something, not being forthcoming etc. BLEH  Don't even get me started on those stupid as$ stuffed animals that were NOT brand new, no tags or note in the pic and just in a random stupid box she got from her own house...what is wrong with this girl?!  I blame the cult of Lou...

Also, ya'll, Cassie wouldn't be doing this back and forth on B's Insta.  I'm not saying maybe some posts, sometimes aren't added in or maybe changed a lil, but also, couple weeks ago when Brit's story said, YOU SHOULD BE OUT DOING THIS (with the vid of Pride people marching and singing B's songs), I took that as a call, like if you want to help, get out and protest, get loud.  No way Team Con would ENCOURAGE in ANY WAY people to protest, march, unify or any of that. No. Way. Even as a cover up or to seem like it is Britney. Are you kidding?  They want people to be quiet, think Brit's crazy, not march!  That is their worst fear because with all that attention is how they get exposed.  So...just sayin.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, FreeBritneyNow said:

Did any one else not get annoyed in JL's one story she said something about "feeling stable, calm.." whatever.  I took that as a dig on Britney since that's the whole point of the CShip is supposedly bcuz Brit's unstable.  So she is like rubbing in her face, go ahead and post/vent, because I'm "stable" and you're not... like that seemed pretty blatant choice of words to me...then you get Britney calling her a 'mean ***' in the days after.  Also implies threatening like, we're gonna show YOU'RE not stable! Plus she's was in her story all covered up with glasses, hoodie AND mask (in her own car). Any psychologist will tell you that is someone that is hiding.  Either hiding something, not being forthcoming etc. BLEH  Don't even get me started on those stupid as$ stuffed animals that were NOT brand new, no tags or note in the pic and just in a random stupid box she got from her own house...what is wrong with this girl?!  I blame the cult of Lou...

Also, ya'll, Cassie wouldn't be doing this back and forth on B's Insta.  I'm not saying maybe some posts, sometimes aren't added in or maybe changed a lil, but also, couple weeks ago when Brit's story said, YOU SHOULD BE OUT DOING THIS (with the vid of Pride people marching and singing B's songs), I took that as a call, like if you want to help, get out and protest, get loud.  No way Team Con would ENCOURAGE in ANY WAY people to protest, march, unify or any of that. No. Way. Even as a cover up or to seem like it is Britney. Are you kidding?  They want people to be quiet, think Brit's crazy, not march!  That is their worst fear because with all that attention is how they get exposed.  So...just sayin.

Happy Daniel Bryan GIF by WWE

• Haha 2
7 minutes ago, FreeBritneyNow said:

Did any one else not get annoyed in JL's one story she said something about "feeling stable, calm.." whatever.  I took that as a dig on Britney since that's the whole point of the CShip is supposedly bcuz Brit's unstable.  So she is like rubbing in her face, go ahead and post/vent, because I'm "stable" and you're not... like that seemed pretty blatant choice of words to me...then you get Britney calling her a 'mean ***' in the days after.  Also implies threatening like, we're gonna show YOU'RE not stable! Plus she's was in her story all covered up with glasses, hoodie AND mask (in her own car). Any psychologist will tell you that is someone that is hiding.  Either hiding something, not being forthcoming etc. BLEH  Don't even get me started on those stupid as$ stuffed animals that were NOT brand new, no tags or note in the pic and just in a random stupid box she got from her own house...what is wrong with this girl?!  I blame the cult of Lou...

Agree! 

I  think she has been sending message to the fanbase for a while with some IG posts. RyantheSaggitarius just made a post about this, and is to hard to be a coincidence. 

• Love 1
On 7/18/2021 at 10:17 PM, generation glory said:

LOL!! That girl’s been hardcore stanning Jamie Lynn for years, chile!! She’s not new to Instagram. Just scroll back through her posts. I hope this Fan is in a healthy mental state herself!! JL clearly has no understanding of people with mental issues and doesn’t care that her sister is being mentally, emotionally and financially assaulted by their father!!! It’s all about what Jamie Lynn can get from them! JL is a selfish, manipulative, gas lighting witch!!!

There used to be drama within the JL fandom. I feel stupid writing this 😭but it’s true LOL!!! But this person is the last fan clinging tightly to Jamie Lynn “noticing” her posts. She craves Jamie Lynn’s attention. She’s quite possessive of JL. She would get jealous and depressed when JL didn’t like her posts or if she liked another JL fan’s posts instead of hers.🙄 This was years ago.

I thought JL was giving her posts pity likes because this girl would openly post about her family home troubles, depression, bf cheating on her and suicidal thoughts. She sought treatment a while back. (According to the fan) 

JL likes all of Jamie Lynn Spears Fan’s posts which is nothing new. But now she’s using this unsuspecting sycophantic fan’s loyalty and her blind belief in what her idol 😑JL is privately DMing her to spin a web of lies about Britney. 
All of the Jamies can F off!!! 

No! Why do I always have to read stuff like this? My poor heart! :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:This JL seems to be very lonely in her private life and has not many  friends and family who cared for her.

Honey, it´s not too late. You followed the wrong sister. This is ok. You can still switch sides. Come to Britney army. Brit is very caring and loving with her fans. And we will help you too and be there for you. I can´t tell you what to do. But RUN. Staying a JLS fan is too dangerous. She just uses you. Brit would NEVER do this to her fans.And her music is better.:janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

• Haha 3

how is she struggling? she is still under a c-ship where doctors check on her, she is communciating with lawyers and her boyfriend supports her. if she was really that ill, they'd show the proof to the judge and keep her on the c-ship, i guess, right? but they're fighting to free her for a ******* reason.

JL is so annoying, i don't understand what's woring with her. doesn't she realize her dad is the ******* problem? they need to leave britney alone for once and give her the chance to live the life she wants. maybe she does need a doctor and that's fine, but come on, let her have a life!

• Love 1