Rumor: Team Con planning to sue BreatheHeavy?

7 hours ago, PinkyAndStinky said:

Someone in another thread recently said that the FreeBritneyLive account has/had a hotline for "tips" and the hotline was traced to TriStar. Not sure if anyone has any other info on that.

Wow that’s so embarrassing for them LOL

8 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Great, being filmed thursday for a big Spice girls special on ABC this fall. 

25 years of girl power and how one girl group changed the face of feminism..

One section is devoted to how the girls changed a huge narrative back then if a girl was single, not married and no kids or no job, she was deemed a failure.

I was shocked to see in 1995 the average age of a married woman was 23, average career woman was 25. By the time 2000 came it completely started to change. 

You're not being filmed for anything. Another Spice lie :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

FBL is full of **** lately but I wanna see Team Con try it... Can u imagine the backlash from the fans, the gp and the media? If they do it, it will really show how desperate they are :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao::hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao::hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao::hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao::hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao::hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: 

I wonder if Brit knwos they are using her money to sue fans...  :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

Allegedly :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

9 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Great, being filmed thursday for a big Spice girls special on ABC this fall. 

25 years of girl power and how one girl group changed the face of feminism..

One section is devoted to how the girls changed a huge narrative back then if a girl was single, not married and no kids or no job, she was deemed a failure.

I was shocked to see in 1995 the average age of a married woman was 23, average career woman was 25. By the time 2000 came it completely started to change. 

A Spice Girl special???!!!!??? :dead_falling_wig_dying: