Rumor: Team Con planning to sue BreatheHeavy?

32 minutes ago, Justin Woodpond said:

Exactly! It’s a stretch 

I was simply pointing out that nothing was “traced” to Tristar as some folks mentioned.

FBL did like a random isolated tweet from a TMZ producer though.    

There is a tweet that was linked to them. It says they used the tristar app.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Justin Woodpond said:

For sure they are affiliated with team con.

FBL’s so called exclusives are always connected to members of team con. Where’s as news directly related to Britney never is. We have the NYT for that.

LFB should be ashamed of themselves for how they praised Ingham and “his integrity” when he announced his resignation. 

C1466147-BD1-E-42-B7-8-D06-6-E1-DD726-AF

I saw that!

What a tell-tale sign that they're connected to Team CON!

• Like 3
58 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

I was actually on that other forum (I assume what you’re talking about) and the moderation was crap back in the day. They allowed people to bully me and others publicly (I was a teenager at the time) for “fun”. 

Yeah they were all bullies and they all acted like insiders. I hated that forum...I always preferred Exhale even during the messy times. 

29 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

And this is why I'm so quick to give Jordan credit...But not so quick to give credit to the Twitter accounts.

Jordan posts under his real name...That can have legal implications.

I've been posting research threads here about Lou Taylor and Sam Lutfi since 2009, and have probably put in hundreds of hours of my time...But I post anonymously, because I have a career and I don't want to be caught up in situations like this.

I have no skin in the game...And a lot of these Twitter handles have no skin in the game because nobody can identify who owns the accounts...But Jordan does.

29 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

And this is why I'm so quick to give Jordan credit...But not so quick to give credit to the Twitter accounts.

Jordan posts under his real name...That can have legal implications.

I've been posting research threads here about Lou Taylor and Sam Lutfi since 2009, and have probably put in hundreds of hours of my time...But I post anonymously, because I have a career and I don't want to be caught up in situations like this.

I have no skin in the game...And a lot of these Twitter handles have no skin in the game because nobody can identify who owns the accounts...But Jordan does.

Everybody’s posts are logged and saved to a server… your IP address is linked to every post ever made. They can find anybody.. as long as you werent making threats, defaming somebody and spreading false information then there shouldn’t be an issue. All posts are  identifiable. 

1 minute ago, John0164 said:

Everybody’s posts are logged and saved to a server… your IP address is linked to every post ever made. They can find anybody.. as long as you were making threats, defaming somebody and spreading false information then there shouldn’t be an issue. All posts are  identifiable. 

You would need a subpoena for that type of information. Twitter can't just dox whoever they want. You act like it's public and easy to access. 

Just now, Kevney said:

You would need a subpoena for that type of information. Twitter can't just dox whoever they want. You act like it's public and easy to access. 

I’m talking about team con on HERE.. they could easily subpoena Jordan to give them access to this site and more information yea?

13 minutes ago, John0164 said:

Everybody’s posts are logged and saved to a server… your IP address is linked to every post ever made. They can find anybody.. as long as you werent making threats, defaming somebody and spreading false information then there shouldn’t be an issue. All posts are  identifiable. 

9 minutes ago, Kevney said:

I didn't even use my real email address to sign up here...I literally created a new email address just to register back in April of 2008.

:eyes_britney_laugh:

Just one year later...this happened:

• Like 1