Rumor: Team Con planning to sue BreatheHeavy?

I wouldn't worry, unless you did something illegal behind the scenes, they can't sue you for anything.

This is literally just a forum with people's opinions, ideas, and sharing news articles (whether true or false) and social posts.

If anything, they'll be paying for wasting the courts time if they do that.

• Like 1

like, I try to be understanding of everyone and try to play devil's advocate, but the way FBL posts is so unsettling.

"OH LOOK I BROKE THIS STORY FIRST OH LOOK I BROKE THIS STORY FIRST OH LOOK I BROKE THIS STORY FIRST OH LOOK I BROKE THIS STORY FIRST"

"OH LOOK Y'ALL DIDN'T HEAR THIS RANDOM ACCOUNT SAYING Y'ALL NEED TO BE CRYPTIC AND NOW I'M GONNA BE CRYPTIC AND SAY Y'ALL GONNA BE SUED, PLAY GUESS WHO"

"I KEEP DEFAMATING EVERYONE BUT I'M CRYPTIC"

"DON'T SHARE YOUR INFO WITH THEM" (despite asking people to share personal info on their voicemail and protonmail)

like, they act so high and mighty but they just come off as ********* trying to be the leaders.

Again, this leader ****.

But there's something more sinister at play here. They give off bad vibes.

No, they're not LFB, they're on Instagram

16 minutes ago, Applejack said:

like, I try to be understanding of everyone and try to play devil's advocate, but the way FBL posts is so unsettling.

"OH LOOK I BROKE THIS STORY FIRST OH LOOK I BROKE THIS STORY FIRST OH LOOK I BROKE THIS STORY FIRST OH LOOK I BROKE THIS STORY FIRST"

"OH LOOK Y'ALL DIDN'T HEAR THIS RANDOM ACCOUNT SAYING Y'ALL NEED TO BE CRYPTIC AND NOW I'M GONNA BE CRYPTIC AND SAY Y'ALL GONNA BE SUED, PLAY GUESS WHO"

"I KEEP DEFAMATING EVERYONE BUT I'M CRYPTIC"

"DON'T SHARE YOUR INFO WITH THEM" (despite asking people to share personal info on their voicemail and protonmail)

like, they act so high and mighty but they just come off as ********* trying to be the leaders.

Again, this leader ****.

But there's something more sinister at play here. They give off bad vibes.

No, they're not LFB, they're on Instagram

Sounds like mr. I am Britney Spears himself 

• Love 1

Honestly, @Jordan Miller you should start a gofundme already for legal expenses. I doubt they'd actually sue you since they don't have a case, but I'd love to see you turn the tables on them and begin exploring your own legal options. It's one thing to use sock puppets in a controlled opposition strategy for PR purposes (as sketchy as that is), but it's another (very illegal) ballgame if they're using these to cloak efforts that are tantamount to civil extortion and criminal threat.

They're trying to intimidate you and will keep doing so if you remain a passive/reactive target. Even if you don't take legal action, making it known that you're represented by reputable counsel, and having them affirm that a) you're aware of legal threats against you, b) these threats are BS, c) any form of intimidation or coersion will not be tolerated, and d) there's a pool of money ready to fight any funny business (that will otherwise go to support victims of conservatorship abuse) - that'd send a a strong message. Unless there's a negative consequence (or the prospect of) they have no reason to stop applying psychological pressure on you.

• Love 5
  • Super Mods
4 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I didn't even use my real email address to sign up here...I literally created a new email address just to register back in April of 2008.

:eyes_britney_laugh:

Just one year later...this happened:

Wow thats really Jordan??

Man he looks young here!

How old is he now? 20s? 30s?