Rumor: Team Con planning to sue BreatheHeavy?

Im asking this from a genuine place of where I lack understanding, so if someone can explain it who has the relevant information or knowledge, please do...

...but on what grounds could Team Conservatorship sue BH, EPB or BG?

BH is a forum of opinions, and EPG and BG are podcast that are very careful with making statements that could be defamatory.

Could someone explain this to me?

• Like 5
1 minute ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Im asking this from a genuine place of where I lack understanding, so if someone can explain it who has the relevant information or knowledge, please do...

BH is a forum of opinions, and EPG and BG are podcast that are very careful with making statements that could be defamatory.

Hasn’t LFB been against Britney’s Gram since New Year’s Eve?

1 minute ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

Hasn’t LFB been against Britney’s Gram since New Year’s Eve?

They've both been at each other, let's ignore that drama. But I think what was asked was what grounds team con would have to sue on. 

3 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

I really don't know. I could possibly imagine trying to make a case for something related to copyright/trademark infringement, maybe defamation if they tried to stretch it really far. I think either or there won't be anything of it where anyone is in any real danger, but bs lawsuits that are doomed to fail still "succeed" sometimes because it costs a lot to defend yourself. Run someone into bankruptcy trying to defend themselves and you will sort of still succeed with getting them. But hey, if victims are being offered legal aid pro bono, bring 'em on! (But not really)

• Like 1