Rumor: Team Con planning to sue BreatheHeavy?

1 hour ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

Users on Twitter.*

1 hour ago, PinkyAndStinky said:

I heard it from @Hungry Hun in this thread, and @Onyxgirl17 said Twitter traced it. Maybe one of them have more info? I'll do some searching to see if I can find more details! 

@Jordan Miller

FBL wasn’t traced to Tristar

Their original hotline number (since changed and now deleted) had the same telecommunications host (Bandwidth.com) as Tristar does.

Not that uncommon

Edited by Justin Woodpond
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I can’t believe badmediakarma still exists :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: they always acted higher than thou. I was part of the forum until I couldn’t deal it with anymore.

I was actually on that other forum (I assume what you’re talking about) and the moderation was crap back in the day. They allowed people to bully me and others publicly (I was a teenager at the time) for “fun”. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Justin Woodpond said:

@Jordan Miller

FBL It wasn’t traced to Tristar per se.

Their original hotline number (since changed) had the same telecommunications host (Bandwidth.com) as Tristar 

That is quite the stretch though. I think that company is on the first page of results if you google "Voice API" or such. A bit like "oh damn, they both are using Trello". It is just a fairly well-known service provider.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, mangotango said:

That is quite the stretch though. I think that company is on the first page of results if you google "Voice API" or such. A bit like "oh damn, they both are using Trello". It is just a fairly well-known service provider.

Exactly! It’s a stretch 

I was simply pointing out that nothing was “traced” to Tristar as some folks mentioned.

FBL did like a random isolated tweet from a TMZ producer though.    

• Love 2
  • Like 3
30 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Both of these accounts have strong ties to cship I am pretty sure they are the same person/people.

LFB till this day are defending Sam Ingham.

For sure they are affiliated with team con. Scare tactics all the way.

FBL’s so called exclusives are always connected to members of team con. Where’s as news directly related to Britney never is. We have the NYT for that.

LFB should be ashamed of themselves for how they praised Ingham and “his integrity” when he announced his resignation. 

C1466147-BD1-E-42-B7-8-D06-6-E1-DD726-AF

• Like 5
41 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I can’t believe badmediakarma still exists :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: they always acted higher than thou. I was part of the forum until I couldn’t deal it with anymore.

Dddd I thought that forum was long gone. I remember signing up, made about 50 posts then left. I found it boring.

• Leader
10 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

And this is why I'm so quick to give Jordan credit...But not so quick to give credit to the Twitter accounts.

Jordan posts under his real name...That can have legal implications.

I've been posting research threads here about Lou Taylor and Sam Lutfi since 2009, and have probably put in hundreds of hours of my time...But I post anonymously, because I have a career and I don't want to be caught up in situations like this.

I have no skin in the game...And a lot of these Twitter handles have no skin in the game because nobody can identify who owns the accounts...But Jordan does.

Appreciate you sharing that perspective. This whole thing is a gd mess

• Love 5