Madonna: "Slavery was abolished so long ago... Britney we coming to get you out of jail!"

1 hour ago, MmmBop said:

I was never begging anyone, nor did I see anyone begging her to speak up. What I did see was people saying “why aren’t you speaking up” and sharing their disappointment in her for not speaking up. Asking why someone isn’t speaking up and calling out fake feminism isn’t “begging” for someone to talk. It’s literally calling them out for being a fake b^tch. Forgive me, and others, for holding certain celebrities in the music industry to a higher standard than others, and for being disappointed when they didn’t come through in a genuine way to support our girl. Also, demanding someone say something isn’t begging either. A lot of fans were demanding she use her platform to advocate for a fellow female artist she once said she felt “maternal” towards. So again, forgive those fans who seem to have been demanding too much of this exceptionally privileged old hag. After Britney gave her testimony, Madonna was partying it up for selfies at gay bars for Pride. You had to be living under a rock to not know what was going on and she chose to stay silent and pose like a sl*t at gay bars for promo and say nothing? Like come on. Give. Me. A. Break. 

Thanks for finally speaking up Madge. It’s about *** **** time you used your celebrity and privilege for something good beyond your promo selfies!!

Um so you are seriously complaining that she is still an activist for pride? Do you even know what she did this year except partying? She performed and shot a short pride awareness movie.

The truth is you simply don't like her so regardless of what she would have said and at what time, you still would call her a hag, which is ironic that you're using a mysoginistic and ageist term to describe a woman while wanting said woman to root for another woman. 

Silly bitter people.

• Love 7
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Yoongi said:

partying it up for selfies? lol

she was there there to raise money for two LGBT advocacy groups... don't be so bitter. and the "sl*t" part... you're just being hateful and misogynist at this point.

Exactly this!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Britman512 said:

Lol I don’t beg for anybody honey:akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

don’t group all us together I don’t think Madonna is a voice she’s used Britney and every other artist to stay relevant (princes death too!)

She was friends with Prince. People don't know their facts.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, MmmBop said:

I think you need to look up the meaning of the word misogynist. Hateful? Try more like disappointed and frustrated. There’s a difference. Stay in school. 

You can't talk your way out of it, you called her a sl*t and a hag while not even knowing what sort of pride activism she did this year.

You're nothing but a hateful little boy. Looks more like you should go to school again.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
39 minutes ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

Just to play Devil's Advocate...

Can't stand Madonna but....

In the bigger picture--major celebrities waiting to mention Britney are only keeping her story from fading into "last week's trending topic". I feel like today's news is often forgotten by tomorrow in the age of social media and so everyone hopping on the #freebritney bandwagon on June 23rd was essential but keeping them there is too. Of course we would all prefer if every celebrity ever devoted their entire social media to #freebritney once they knew it wasn't a fan conspiracy, and kept tweeting and posting about it daily--but I think the bigger picture is not letting Britney's voice be forgotten or silenced again and the more big celebrities continuing to mention her only help her story stay "relevant". 

Oh and I have a fantasy some celebrity paid for her recent trip to Hawaii on the DL.

Yeah silver lining. Good point.

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, Turogue said:

You can't talk your way out of it, you called her a sl*t and a hag while not even knowing what sort of pride activism she did this year.

You're nothing but a hateful little boy. Looks more like you should go to school again.

You can do your Pride activism and still take 10 minutes out of your day to comment on a tragedy, a human rights violation of a woman you supposedly cared for once. 

My words might have been crass but as I’ve already said it’s not “hate” it’s a valid reason to be disappointed about. Each person is entitled to their own opinion. Period. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

Y'all chill, she's just using Internet Explorer, that's why she's late :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

:tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: Needed this comedic break. I like your new picture Look But Don’t Touch… btw notice you been MIA for awhile… where’d you go?

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, MmmBop said:

You can do your Pride activism and still take 10 minutes out of your day to comment on a tragedy, a human rights violation of a woman you supposedly cared for once. 

My words might have been crass but as I’ve already said it’s not “hate” it’s a valid reason to be disappointed about. Each person is entitled to their own opinion. Period. 

An opinion becomes irrelevant when misogynistic, ageist, racist, antisemitic or homophobic words are thrown around. Period.

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, MmmBop said:

You’re so pressed! Madonna doesn’t have to do a damn thing! She spoke out in support I’m sure she hasn’t been sitting around following every detail on Britney!

Calm the hell down nobody needs to speak when you feel they should!

If anything direct it at Lynne and JL and the inner circle! Other celebrities aren’t at fault for the mess Britney’s in!

Chill the F out 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Arthurfleck said:

She HAD to make it about herself! She couldn’t even put a picture of them together (if she did, it’d the kiss 🙄)

How did Madonna make it about herself? The message was all about Britney and the shirt of support!

Who cares if it was a pic of her wearing a Britney shirt isn’t that support?

Do you feel all the Free Britney protesters are making it about themselves when they show up to the rally’s in Britney shirts?

Stop being childish or will you be claiming Miley is making it all about herself when she screams Free Britney while singing Party in the USA?

• Love 2
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Itscuzim31 said:

For those of you saying that at least she’s continuing the conversation, bringing awareness etc… i mean this in the most respectful way possible but literally no one gives a **** about madonnas opinion about anything anymore besides fans. I doubt anyone still following Madonna had no idea about Britney. 

Nobody’s give F.u.c.k, but it’s really a thread talking about Madonna not saying anything  & now that she’s does it’s still a problem. 

I wouldn’t have said what I said if I didn’t see it with my own eyes, people are on here hard down mad because Madonna hadn’t spoke. Now that she’s has people still complaining so wtf? 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Nobody’s give F.u.c.k, but it’s really a thread talking about Madonna not saying anything  & now that she’s does it’s still a problem. 

I wouldn’t have said what I said if I didn’t see it with my own eyes, people are on here hard down mad because Madonna hadn’t spoke. Now that she’s has people still complaining so wtf? 

Exactly 

• Super Mods
5 hours ago, alienatedNey said:

Better late than never and good to boost the publicity :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree: 

adding one of her songs to my #FreeBritney supporters playlist :goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush:

Ohhh share the playlist with me!! (If its on Spotify) :unbelievableney_happy_smile_joy_overjoyed_excited_yay: