Madonna: "Slavery was abolished so long ago... Britney we coming to get you out of jail!"

Madonna doesn’t have to do anything she doesn’t want too so it’s nice she spoke about Britney!

It’s sad fans keep complaining that people don’t speak. When they do they drag them! 

We all want Britney free and Madonna isn’t the enemy! Team Con is!

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Cackling at all the better late than never comments. Watch Taylor finally comment after Britney is free and people being like “praise queen tay tay for spreading awareness” :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: the time has passed to speak up, but we see you opportunist :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

This

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

I’m happy that Madonna spoke up. For everyone complaining… everyone speaks out in different ways… it’s still powerful Madonna said anything 💖

I agree it’s sad people want to drag these artists that speak out people forget many stans like us are more in the know than anyone! This C Ship and Free Britney movement isn’t something all people are going to know everything about!

Madonna, Iggy, Gaga Will I Ambect aren’t the enemy Team Con is

• Like 3
1 hour ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Y’all beg & beg for this woman to say something & she finally did & still complain :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Her doing it now to me keeps the conversation active, so what’s the problem? 

why do she have to do something to be convenient for us, she should be able to speak whenever she wants 

I agree and it’s sad that people continuously want to put people down when they finally come out and speak and show support to Britney what are these people doing to Britney it’s not their fault it’s a team con’s fault

• Love 4
36 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Cackling at all the better late than never comments. Watch Taylor finally comment after Britney is free and people being like “praise queen tay tay for spreading awareness” :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: the time has passed to speak up, but we see you opportunist :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

This right here. :checkit_sipping_drinking_spill_tea: True dat sis. 

• Love 4

Finally! 

Better late than never guys!

If anyone dares to say Free Britney once she’s actually free… I swear… Taylor, Gaga, Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber, Shawn Mendes, Kim K… Say it now or don’t try to look good once she doesn’t need your help anymore!!!

Now Madonna, gurl, you are millionaire and probably you have a lot of connections, maybe you can actually help her!

FREE BRITNEY!!!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Y’all beg & beg for this woman to say something & she finally did & still complain :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Her doing it now to me keeps the conversation active, so what’s the problem? 

why do she have to do something to be convenient for us, she should be able to speak whenever SHE wants 

I was never begging anyone, nor did I see anyone begging her to speak up. What I did see was people saying “why aren’t you speaking up” and sharing their disappointment in her for not speaking up. Asking why someone isn’t speaking up and calling out fake feminism isn’t “begging” for someone to talk. It’s literally calling them out for being a fake b^tch. Forgive me, and others, for holding certain celebrities in the music industry to a higher standard than others, and for being disappointed when they didn’t come through in a genuine way to support our girl. Also, demanding someone say something isn’t begging either. A lot of fans were demanding she use her platform to advocate for a fellow female artist she once said she felt “maternal” towards. So again, forgive those fans who seem to have been demanding too much of this exceptionally privileged old hag. After Britney gave her testimony, Madonna was partying it up for selfies at gay bars for Pride. You had to be living under a rock to not know what was going on and she chose to stay silent and pose like a sl*t at gay bars for promo and say nothing? Like come on. Give. Me. A. Break. 

Thanks for finally speaking up Madge. It’s about *** **** time you used your celebrity and privilege for something good beyond your promo selfies!!

• Love 3

I can only say thanks Madonna.

I feel at this point, and leading up to the 14th and beyond. No matter what you think the reason was for a particular person speaking up now. The more people that continue to bring this up in the media the better. period.

Part of the reason the courts were able to put Britney in this situation was because a lot of the general public didn’t care, and  they just weren’t paying any attention to what the courts and Jamie were doing, and how they did it.

Now people care, and are watching. And  everybody involved in this mess better know it and not forget it.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, MmmBop said:

I was never begging anyone, nor did I see anyone begging her to speak up. What I did see was people saying “why aren’t you speaking up” and sharing their disappointment in her for not speaking up. Asking why someone isn’t speaking up and calling out fake feminism isn’t “begging” for someone to talk. It’s literally calling them out for being a fake b^tch. Forgive me, and others, for holding certain celebrities in the music industry to a higher standard than others, and for being disappointed when they didn’t come through in a genuine way to support our girl. Also, demanding someone say something isn’t begging either. A lot of fans were demanding she use her platform to advocate for a fellow female artist she once said she felt “maternal” towards. So again, forgive those fans who seem to have been demanding too much of this exceptionally privileged old hag. After Britney gave her testimony, Madonna was partying it up for selfies at gay bars for Pride. You had to be living under a rock to not know what was going on and she chose to stay silent and pose like a sl*t at gay bars for promo and say nothing? Like come on. Give. Me. A. Break. 

Thanks for finally speaking up Madge. It’s about *** **** time you used your celebrity and privilege for something good beyond your promo selfies!!

partying it up for selfies? lol

she was there there to raise money for two LGBT advocacy groups... don't be so bitter. and the "sl*t" part... you're just being hateful and misogynist at this point.

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2