Madonna: "Slavery was abolished so long ago... Britney we coming to get you out of jail!"

Why are y’all dragging her, she’s 62 - she really doesn’t know how to use social media, and this is still MILES better than ppl like Beyonce, Rihanna, Taylor not saying a word. Especially Beyonce who portrays herself as the biggest feminist, but yeah she probbably thinks she’s too important to comment on anything ever 🙄.  Plus I really wouldn’t be shocked if Madonna had just found out about Britney’s situation since she doesn’t really keep up with the media. Also; no one was dragging Kesha for posting a pic of herself instead of Brit. 

• Love 3
6 hours ago, possiblymaybe98 said:

Why are y’all dragging her, she’s 62 - she really doesn’t know how to use social media, and this is still MILES better than ppl like Beyonce, Rihanna, Taylor not saying a word. Especially Beyonce who portrays herself as the biggest feminist, but yeah she probbably thinks she’s too important to comment on anything ever 🙄.  Plus I really wouldn’t be shocked if Madonna had just found out about Britney’s situation since she doesn’t really keep up with the media. Also; no one was dragging Kesha for posting a pic of herself instead of Brit. 

exactly. it's just hate after all. don't matter what madonna does, they will hate her.