Madonna: "Slavery was abolished so long ago... Britney we coming to get you out of jail!"

This fan base is absolutely ridiculous. Ya'll believe Paris and think she is "authentic" but you don't think Madonna is? Madonna actually had influence on Britney's life.  I will agree, she is cocky. . . it's Madonna. However be proud that she spoke up, any publicity is good publicity.

I think it's trashy to go after and attack Jamie lynn, or anyone for that matter. Our job here is to get the spotlight on Britney's situation.  Get those horrible people out of control and out of the picture. Leave them alone, we don't know them personally so back off. Let's save Britney like adults now. . . 

• Love 5
  • Like 2
13 hours ago, IconicShow said:

This C Ship and Free Britney movement isn’t something all people are going to know everything about!

Madonna, Iggy, Gaga Will I Ambect aren’t the enemy Team Con is

Im sure people who work in the entertaintment industry knew about this before it exploded in 2019.

I mean, we as stans were aware she was still under a c-ship and that it was restrictive in many ways but we didnt know how restrictive it was. But for people who work with each other, dancers, producers, directors, etc these things come to the conversation very often and even more when the team con was so obvious and restrictive to the point of doing totally weird things, NDAs for instance. 

• Like 3
15 hours ago, OriginalDoll1 said:

Their relationship is very intriguing… like almost everything in Britney’s life. I think Madonna really cared for her but something happened that changed their relationship.

I agree with this. While I am happy that she finally speaks up, her message sounds solely about women's rights in general not something more on her personal experiences with Britney given to the fact that they used to be good friends. :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse: Like I expected that she had a lot of things to say. (She might say more things on the next few days who knows or probably just keeping things between them really private). 

But regardless, Madonna is actually right. :wink_britney_everytime_white:

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, floopy22 said:

Disgusted with her using Britney's situation for political purposes.

She even threw in a death threat.

The fact that she waited so long says a lot.

Wendy did as well.

Where was the outrage then????

She was praised, But Madonna isnt?

Like wendy said. Death to the entire spears family except Britney 

• Like 1

i can't believe that after EVERYTHING... all of it... the most heartfelt, the most genuine and sweetest show of support came from Christina Aguilera, someone who was considered her "rival"... from someone who the media, us fans, and literally everyone tried to make an enemy of Britney Spears.

i hope that after all of this is done, Britney shoes gratitude and tries to connect with people who have shown genuine support to her cause and that have never used her for their personal gain.

a lot of you might not agree with me, but I was so glad to see Christina stand up to her in the way she did... i mean they were together in show business and saw it all happen together before everything exploded. all of it before the world told them who they should be and shouldn't be.

it was really heartwarming to see Christina say what she said.

• Love 6

I think Madonna is just as much a slave a Britney. Just an illusion that’s she’s in control. Like probably all of them. Britney is just the poster child of distraction from the real problem in Hollywood. Specializing women and then brainwashing them to think that their ***** can give them power. Then influencing society to do the same. Pretty destructive if you ask me. While they (the ones no one truly know) are enjoying their wealth and power. It’s sad how they still use Britney as bait. 

Back to Madonna…she’s a high ranking witch. She’s in on it…. I mean she’s told you herself. She’s madame x. Used and abused. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
Just now, holyray said:

I think Madonna is just as much a slave a Britney. Just an illusion that’s she’s in control. Like probably all of them. Britney is just the poster child of distraction from the real problem in Hollywood. Specializing women and then brainwashing them to think that their ***** can give them power. Then influencing society to do the same. Pretty destructive if you ask me. While they (the ones no one truly know) are enjoying their wealth and power. It’s sad how they still use Britney as bait. 

Back to Madonna…she’s a high ranking witch. She’s in on it…. I mean she’s told you herself. She’s madame x. Used and abused. 

I meant to say ***ualizing not specializing 

5 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

i can't believe that after EVERYTHING... all of it... the most heartfelt, the most genuine and sweetest show of support came from Christina Aguilera, someone who was considered her "rival"... from someone who the media, us fans, and literally everyone tried to make an enemy of Britney Spears.

i hope that after all of this is done, Britney shoes gratitude and tries to connect with people who have shown genuine support to her cause and that have never used her for their personal gain.

a lot of you might not agree with me, but I was so glad to see Christina stand up to her in the way she did... i mean they were together in show business and saw it all happen together before everything exploded. all of it before the world told them who they should be and shouldn't be.

it was really heartwarming to see Christina say what she said.

Christina had the BEST response! You can tell it came from a place of REAL FRIENDSHIP & actual heartfelt care. She really came through for Britney & us! :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

What a pleasant surprise! Hope this fan base treats Christina better (love her!)

• Love 3
23 minutes ago, Danielle1987 said:

:squint_meme_sunglasses_pink_stare_squint:

whaaat, when, no one has mentioned this in the last several months ?!!

Apparently it was around July 6th 2020 before a court hearing (or something similar) according to a tweet I can’t find I just found again:

Someone commented that there was so much happening around that time, that she missed this back then.

He claims he got the pic from one of the accounts mentioned in the image:

I don’t know how much overlap there is between Madonna fans and #freebritney gang. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Edited by The Finn
Added the tweets
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, The Finn said:

Apparently it was in October before a court hearing (or something similar) according to a tweet I can’t find again.

Someone commented that there was so much happening around that time, that she missed this back then.

I don’t know how much overlap there is between Madonna fans and #freebritney gang. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Me either !! There (was) such a need for Madonna to speak up that you would have thought this would've been presented long ago! 

GOOD ON MADGE (if this is legit) & bad on us :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: