Britney Spears’ Longtime Manager Larry Rudolph Resigns As Singer Weighs Retirement

Bye bit!! This is why Britney fired you back in 06-07. 

Bet you’ve still been getting paid for the last couple years despite Britney telling you she doesn’t want to work too. You’ve been getting paid to go to the press and say things against Britney getting her own freedom. Good riddance. 

• Love 4
  • Like 4
5 hours ago, jokobish said:

They think saying she’ll retire will upset us…

WE DONT CARE!!!!! We just want our girl free from you sickos , BYE GURL

To be fair the fact that they've put her through so much heartache that she wants to retire at 40, with so much left ahead does upset me so much. Just the torment she's been through :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

She deserves freedom and to never set foot in the limelight again if that's what she wants. She will always be loved :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

Won't stop us from fighting for her freedom JAMES SPEARS.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

So happy to wake up to this news today!

Rats are leaving the ship and you can see signs tha he’s already protecting himself against future allegations (with lies).

Also the fact he got so low as to take a last diss at Britney’s image with the retirement thing, which is untrue, in his resignation letter, says a lot about how little he actually cares for her imo.

This is all good news though!

• Love 2
  • Like 3
6 hours ago, Martian_M00d said:

Full letter: 

Here’s the full letter from Rudolph, who also manages Aerosmith and its lead singer Steven Tyler.

James P. Spears and Jodi Montgomery, as co-executors of the estate of Britney Spears:

It has been over 2 1/2 years since Britney and I last communicated, at which time she informed me she wanted to take an indefinite work hiatus. Earlier today, I became aware that Britney had been voicing her intention to officially retire.

As you know, I have never been a part of the conservatorship nor its operations, so I am not privy to many of these details. I was originally hired at Britney’s request to help manage and assist her with her career. And as her manager, I believe it is in Britney’s best interest for me to resign from her team as my professional services are no longer needed.

Please accept this letter as my formal resignation.

I will always be incredibly proud of what we accomplished over our 25 years together. I wish Britney all the health and happiness in the world, and I’ll be there for her if she ever needs me again, just as I always have been.

Larry Rudolph

I cannot believe it!!!! They’re distancing themselves from this sinking ship!!!! Omg I’m thinking of Sams pic of the lion!!!! Bye *****!!!!!!! Lurking Larry. But she’s not done with you I hope !!! You can run but can’t hide. I think this is an excellent thing. Jodi also keeps saying she wants to help Brit end the cship of the person. Good signs 

• Like 1

Omgg why did I have to be asleep when this news broke :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: tbh I wasn’t expecting this, but I can’t say I was a big fan of his management skills either.

I don’t think he’s technically supposed to be involved with the c-ship but Britney mentioned her management during her court hearing as interfering so....

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Scrappy said:

This. This is the second time he said, “I don’t know when Britney will work again.”  TBH it’s like a disgruntled boss who when the employee tries to walk away tries to hurt them by saying, “Oh yeah? Well you’ll never get work again, if I can help it!”  How dare he put it in HIS statement that she’s thinking of retiring (again)? It’s BRITNEY’S MESSAGE TO SEND! Frankly, he exposes himself with this statement as the control-freak and manipulative person Brit claimed he was. 

Larry: do you really imagine we care? Do you think I’ll cry if she retires? Do you think I’ll get mad and curse her name? No… What you never understood is we fell in love with BRITNEY. Not Britney the artist - Britney the person. I never cared for her fake persona. In fact, I found it cringe. I love and lived for the moments when she was vulnerable and real. The woman in the courtroom giving the lot of you rats a piece of her mind: that’s the Britney I am proud to stan. As an entertainer, you could tell when she was in to it and when she wasn’t. The times she danced and let go because she felt so in to the music that you could feel the love of her craft… those are the moments I cherish. The days it was clearly forced on her, I cursed your name. For every tear she shed, I will continue to curse you. Yeah, you had a job to do to ‘manage’ her career, but you should have been our Britney’s greatest advocate, not her jailor.  Goodbye. Don’t let the door hit your where god split you.

P.S. I support Britney in whatever she chooses to do next with her life. When you love someone, you let them go: you give them their freedom so they can spread their wings. If they come back - if Britney chooses to write and put out music - I’ll be there. But I will only support and Stan a FREE BRITNEY. :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

I cried :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: