Britney Spears’ Longtime Manager Larry Rudolph Resigns As Singer Weighs Retirement

Tbh I felt a big deception with This guy. I thought he really has helped her during her worst. Not sure any more about this… really dissapointed 😔

On the other hand, let's not forget that her best album to date was made when he was gone. :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

• Like 6
Just now, nthenwkiss said:

i think the idea and the plan of action has to be polished a little bit - maybe we could talk to lisa and other figures of the movement who could help organize an "attack" to the companies currently doing business with the brand.

Lisa would probably have great ideas. What we really need is buy-in from the general public. A lot of them are probably listening to her even more right now without even realizing that it's doing harm.

The other day I saw Spotify promoted another playlist that featured Britney saying they loved her and all call I could think was "if you love her, don't promote her music."

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, phareezy said:

Lisa would probably have great ideas. What we really need is buy-in from the general public. A lot of them are probably listening to her even more right now without even realizing that it's doing harm.

The other day I saw Spotify promoted another playlist that featured Britney saying they loved her and all call I could think was "if you love her, don't promote her music."

we can raise awareness - if anyone in the world can do this, its us. ill reach out to her, i have in the past and she's very nice and welcoming.

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, Oxic said:

As you know, I have never been a part of the conservatorship nor its operations, so I am not privy to many of these details.

"Ma’am, my dad and anyone involved in this conservatorship and my management who played a huge role in punishing me when I said no — ma’am, they should be in jail."

:gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink::gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Kim Tae Hyung V GIF by BTS