Britney Spears’ Longtime Manager Larry Rudolph Resigns As Singer Weighs Retirement

Once all the players heard there will be an investigation into Britney's allegations they all RUN like the cowards they are. How quick they are to drop everything once the law is involved; GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY! I hope all these people, including management and everyone involved, still gets charged, sued, and jail time for the horrific & inhumane actions they took against Britney Spears. These people make me sick and they should not be allowed to roam free. 

No one believes your B.S excuse Larry. You were heavily involved in it all - and worse, if you WERENT (which I doubt) you did NOTHING to help her. So either way, you are scum. 

Justice for Britney

• Like 7
1 minute ago, Alexa James said:

So is she officially retiring...forever? I’m happy that he has respected her decision but it’s also bittersweet because it means that she might never ever perform again.

She can find a new manager if she wanted. She's got the money, and who wouldn't want to manage Britney Spears? I personally think she'd like at least one last album/tour to go out on her own terms if she had it her way 

• Love 3

I don't believe Britney will retire completely. But she will for several years, and she has to threaten retirement to help get out of the conservatorship because not making any money is a way to get rid of this huge team that she's been paying for.

Once everything settles, she might feel like doing another project on her own terms, with a new team that is not taking advantage of her.

She can make a lot of money anytime she wants to. She's a permanent A-List artist. But her freedom is more important.