Britney Spears’ Longtime Manager Larry Rudolph Resigns As Singer Weighs Retirement

26 minutes ago, Mannequin* said:

Tbh I felt a big deception with This guy. I thought he really has helped her during her worst. Not sure any more about this… really dissapointed 😔

Tbh I thought him and Britney were like friends based off of videos, now we lnow

• Like 4
  • Exhale+

What a ******* joke this guy is 😂. Britney fired him a long time ago anyway and her father re-hired him against her will.  And let's not act like Larry always tried to push Britney to be Britney of 2000 even in 2008 and etc. His antics were dated and he always kept trying to regurgitate what USED to work.  He needed to be out even if he had no insight to the conservatorship BUT he did and that alone makes him even worse.  Good riddance!

• Love 6
  • Like 3
9 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

In all seriousness, it’s bittersweet. Yeah he’s an a-hole, but he brought us Britney in the first place.

He was good for the Circus era but that's it. He wasn't needed after that and anyway Britney's conservators should have helped Britney get out of the cship like they promised instead of making her do anymore eras with that jerk.

• Love 2
42 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

She said management a lot in her testimony & he’s part of that!! He’s trying to get out of the S.H.I.T before anyone’s sees it but newsflash it’s all over your feet Larry 

She literally said "HE" so she was 100% talking about him and he can't deny nor hide that

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, Body ache said:

Britney wanted this so I'm glad. I remember back when Domination was starting I was hearing BOMT a lot on radio, even on radio stations that never played BOMT before. I could only come to the conclusion that Larry was requesting these radio stations to play BOMT for the gp to remember Britney's earlier career and probably to prepare people for Domination and maybe a new single. He was very good at his job. I even remember when he helped Lindsay's comeback. He made her become a red head again after being blonde for so long to make some cameos on TV. He knows how to get on the gp's good side. He was also a major part of the Circus era which was evident when Adam Leber stepped in to take his place during the FF era. Leber couldn't do what Larry did. It's the end of an era but honestly there are so many hungry managers who I'm sure Britney would love to hire if she is looking for a new manager. Just glad that things are unraveling for team con and that many people are jumping ship. Even if the cship continues, I doubt Jamie can serve us a new Britney era without Larry. :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Are you serious? Britney hated Larry! If he still so good like you are saying, then why POM had the worst outfits and choreographies ever.. The last decent job he did for Britney, was the Circus Tour and that was it..

• Love 1
  • Like 5

It's for the better.  IF and WHEN she comes back, people will line up to manage her.  :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:
And we'll finally get rid of the leotards. I'm sure it was Larry's outdated *** who wanted her to wear them all the time when performing. :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

• Haha 6