Britney Spears’ Longtime Manager Larry Rudolph Resigns As Singer Weighs Retirement

24 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

Larry: do you really imagine we care? Do you think I’ll cry if she retires? Do you think I’ll get mad and curse her name? No… What you never understood is we fell in love with BRITNEY. Not Britney the artist - Britney the person. I never cared for her fake persona. In fact, I found it cringe. I love and lived for the moments when she was vulnerable and real. The woman in the courtroom giving the lot of you rats a piece of her mind: that’s the Britney I am proud to stan. As an entertainer, you could tell when she was in to it and when she wasn’t. The times she danced and let go because she felt so in to the music that you could feel the love of her craft… those are the moments I cherish. The days it was clearly forced on her, I cursed your name. For every tear she shed, I will continue to curse you. Yeah, you had a job to do to ‘manage’ her career, but you should have been our Britney’s greatest advocate, not her jailor.  Goodbye. Don’t let the door hit your where god split you.

P.S. I support Britney in whatever she chooses to do next with her life. When you love someone, you let them go: you give them their freedom so they can spread their wings. If they come back - if Britney chooses to write and put out music - I’ll be there. But I will only support and Stan a FREE BRITNEY. :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

Beautifully said :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

3 hours ago, land said:

She hates him and he's lying that she asked him to manage her... She fired him in 2007 after he united with K-Fed and her mom to force her into a rehab program, and even before he went so low she was already fed up with him. The only reason he was reinstated in 2008 was because of the conservatorship as he is a family friend of the Spears' close to both her mom and dad. It's funny he says she asked him to return when all she had to say before the c-ship was bad things about him and then right after the c-ship happened he returned out of nowhere clearly because her dad reinstated him as reported in the New Yorker investigation. His loyalty is completely with the conservatorship and there's a reason she doesn't talk to him in over 2 years. 

I agree

But if Britney will stay under cship i doubt team con will hire some1 else than him. But she can also retire as @Martian_M00d said

• Like 1

He will have a lovely retirement... AT JAIL! :neydedance_purple:

I don't know, I just think that after all the abuse Britney has gone through he would be some how implicated. Even if he just shut up and didn't say a word of the abuse he saw from Jamie and Lou.

He looks afraid of the situation. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Just because he’s not “legally” involved in the conservatorship it doesn’t mean he hasn’t been all over her life and career and aware + complicit in everything that has happened to her :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay: Same with Lou, they think they are so clever and safe… They can fool themselves but they can’t fool the world:madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

• Love 2

Another one bites the dust! They are literally dropping like flies and so they should. He is trying so hard to disassociate himself from the toxic conservatorship. They all are. None of them have it in them to be decent human beings, clearly. What a disappointment 

• Love 1
  • Like 4