Britney Spears’ Longtime Manager Larry Rudolph Resigns As Singer Weighs Retirement

3 minutes ago, AlottaWarmHeart said:

I remember this video!! That was actually so interesting hear her saying the torture he put her through!! She didn’t think twice before throwing that ice bucket at him lmaoooo

I tried to find this video. Didn’t it used to be on her Instagram? Her tone is definitely NOT joking. She’s dead serious the way she says that. 

• Like 2
45 minutes ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

Management meaning everyone that managed her, larry, jonny, lou, her fam, her agency, her handlers, her label, allll of those ppl are apart of her management team

But she also said things like "My therapist told me my manager called him and told him I wasn’t cooperating in rehearsals. He also said I wasn’t taking my medication" or "He handed me a sheet of paper as I got off the stage in Vegas and said I had to sign it" That's clearly Larry. 

• Love 5
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, maquisl said:

But she also said things like "My therapist told me my manager called him and told him I wasn’t cooperating in rehearsals. He also said I wasn’t taking my medication" or "He handed me a sheet of paper as I got off the stage in Vegas and said I had to sign it" That's clearly Larry. 

For some reason i saw jamie in my head doing those things when i listened to her speech

Yasss Larry is gone chile who is next? I’m glad Britney is taking a stand and won’t work under a c ship! Enough is enough, no sense in making team con richer while she gets a flop allowance!!! Good riddance Larry! Don’t let the door knob penetrate that A.s.s on the way out boo! 
:tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

ok tbh

he really did help her right from the beginning to become where she is nowadays career wise...we must credit him and not totally ignore all his achievements with Britney

but...conservatorship **** aside, the few new eras have been managed messily af lol

so I mean if she decides to work again, she can get a new manager