Madonna unwarrantedly drags Britney into a drag at Lil Nas X while not saying #FreeBritney

4 hours ago, s&m said:

She never had any talent to begin with

That's rubbish.

But seriously, I like her so much as an artist and I think she meant it as a joke. Still the timing couldn't have been more off in regards to Britney and she simply could have praised Lil Nas X instead of making it about herself. It's things like this that make me wish she had less yes-people around her and at least one person in her team who isn't intimidated by her and has the courage to smack the phone out of her hands before she is about to post something stupid like this. Oh Madge 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

Coming from an EX superfan of Madonna, I used to love her but after Rebel Heart I can't stand the women.

I never thought I would say it as I've been a fan of hers since I was 6 years old but she's really trashed her legacy the last few years.

The best thing she could do is get rid of Instagram as she doesn't come across as likeable at all.

Something has happened to her in the last few years, she's really lost her spark and confidence.

Just goes to show no amount of plastic surgery can remove insecurities that are skin deep, better to work on the problems than try to hide them.

The most interesting thing about these legends was the mysteriousness of them, but that's all gone out of the window with her being on Instagram and stuff.

I've realised in the last few years she's not a very likeable women at all, yes she's done great things for many causes but she's definitely conned us!

I'm done with these self obsessed narcissistic celebs 🤢

• Like 3
34 minutes ago, Stefani said:

Lil Nas X deserves to be dragged for being a walking stereotype and doing more harm than good for the LGBT+ community. And yes, unlike some of y'all I do genuinely think that Lil Nas X kissing men on stage and mocking religions is problematic - all it's doing is proving conservatives right and making them dislike gays even more, so how is this a step forward?

But Madonna dragging Britney and Xtina into this matter is annoying. She clearly doesn't give a **** about Britney's problems so it would behoove her not to use Britney for clicks.

Get out.

They should make ****** on this stage :fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

1 hour ago, BUWYGF said:

I get what you mean but, he is not stereotyping. This is quite literally how 90% of gays behave. Go to ANY gay club, and you will see 90% muscular gay guys kissing with 20 other men and dancing shirtless. 

All of those are also either atheist or agnostic and don't give a flying fu*k about religion or religious people (which I agree with tbh). 

Interestingly enough, all of us wanna be muscular and date a fit and a muscular gays, but those are probably the worst kind from the entire LGTBQI+ community. They are self-centered, completely incapable for any type of relationship, and devoid of any kind of empathy. We're really ****ed up on so many levels lol

I'm not surprised that gays in general are promiscuous, I just feel that some people live vicariously through Lil Nas X's antics. They need to love themselves and not be tempted by his abs. :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

8 hours ago, Alexanda said:

She is out of touch for a very long time. 

This is so cringe. So is the Tiwtter post. SlayOut has the correct analysis. Out of touch woman & tone-deaf tweet.

As for @Stefani saying Nas X is a bad stereotype, this is the same pearl-clutching people had over Britney Spears being ***ual ("she's a terrible role model for girls!!!") Leave him be. 

1 hour ago, Stefani said:

I'm not surprised that gays in general are promiscuous, I just feel that some people live vicariously through Lil Nas X's antics. They need to love themselves and not be tempted by his abs. :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

Generalization is not the answer, sis. I do think there are very se.xual people on both sides. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

15 hours ago, SlayOut said:

Sure Madonna has been a role model for many queer people, but she isn’t the only blueprint out there.

I do find Madonna irritating at times and find her to be pretentious, but don't you try to devalue or label what she did for LGBT rights as simply being a "role model." What that woman did for the LGBT community in the 80's is still far more than what we see "activists" do today.

3 hours ago, Stefani said:

Lil Nas X deserves to be dragged for being a walking stereotype and doing more harm than good for the LGBT+ community. And yes, unlike some of y'all I do genuinely think that Lil Nas X kissing men on stage and mocking religions is problematic - all it's doing is proving conservatives right and making them dislike gays even more, so how is this a step forward?

But Madonna dragging Britney and Xtina into this matter is annoying. She clearly doesn't give a **** about Britney's problems so it would behoove her not to use Britney for clicks.

THANK YOU

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

I’m not upset at it....it’s Madonna after all and if you didn’t think of her and Britney kissing when you saw that have you lived? I know she didn’t mention free Britney but I still think she is a support of her and her freedom she put her in her “human nature” tour video not that it means the world but I think it’s reflected that she understands the microscope she’s under. 

18 hours ago, SlayOut said:

Lil Nas X was performing at the BET Awards in front of a mostly hetero***ual Black audience and was claiming his Black queer ***uality on that stage. He has consistently challenged homophobia in all communities, but especially in the straight Black community since that’s where he learned his ***uality was something to be frowned upon.

I don’t really think there is a direct line that can be drawn from the VMA kiss to Lil Nas X’s kiss. Sure Madonna has been a role model for many queer people, but she isn’t the only blueprint out there.

It seems presumptuous of her to try to put herself in the center of a performance that has broader positive implications for the Black LGBTQ community (and the entire LGBTQ community as a whole). :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:
Just my opinion. :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Thank you. And her trying to trademark this just speaks tons of her extreme narcissism and cluelessness. She is stuck in 1988 and will forever be.