Madonna unwarrantedly drags Britney into a drag at Lil Nas X while not saying #FreeBritney

3 hours ago, frederiickx said:

Madonna is a fake who used Britney on MATM because her career was starting to flop hard and she wanted to be relevant again with the biggest pop star in the world. She has never cared about Britney and was just another user in her life. Anyway, no one cares what this hasbeen has to say.

You remain PressedT 

3 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

And this is why Britney axed this women out of her life! People like to throw around the word “narcissist” these days but Madonna is the LITERAL definition. I mean come on lady. You haven’t mentioned anything in support of #freebritney and as others of you have said, Lil Nas X is actually gay and for that reason alone his performance is groundbreaking. Madonna needs to grow TF up already and start thinking about OTHER people once and a while. It’s infuriating that she holds the “Queen” title and acts like this. 

A bunch of most pathetic silliness 

I don’t think she was being shady towards Lil Nas X, she likes him and probably would like to collab with him since she loves to get involved with current artists.

I love her and it was nice to see her posting Brit and Xtina, but the comparison is so tone deaf. What Madonna did that day was big and many lesbians felt represented for the first time in their lives; but girl, you’re not a black power bottom gay man performing at the BET Awards. Since she’s so involved with BLM, I thought she knew how bad it is for queers within black people. :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Lil Nas X deserves to be dragged for being a walking stereotype and doing more harm than good for the LGBT+ community. And yes, unlike some of y'all I do genuinely think that Lil Nas X kissing men on stage and mocking religions is problematic - all it's doing is proving conservatives right and making them dislike gays even more, so how is this a step forward?

But Madonna dragging Britney and Xtina into this matter is annoying. She clearly doesn't give a **** about Britney's problems so it would behoove her not to use Britney for clicks.

• Super Mods

Madonna has really lost her touch...she used to be sucha force and so self confident. Now shes behaving like an insecure teenager who's 17 years old. It's so sad what old age does to people who wish to stay young forever...

• Super Mods
11 minutes ago, Stefani said:

Lil Nas X deserves to be dragged for being a walking stereotype and doing more harm than good for the LGBT+ community. And yes, unlike some of y'all I do genuinely think that Lil Nas X kissing men on stage and mocking religions is problematic - all it's doing is proving conservatives right and making them dislike gays even more, so how is this a step forward?

But Madonna dragging Britney and Xtina into this matter is annoying. She clearly doesn't give a **** about Britney's problems so it would behoove her not to use Britney for clicks.

I get what you mean but, he is not stereotyping. This is quite literally how 90% of gays behave. Go to ANY gay club, and you will see 90% muscular gay guys kissing with 20 other men and dancing shirtless. 

All of those are also either atheist or agnostic and don't give a flying fu*k about religion or religious people (which I agree with tbh). 

Interestingly enough, all of us wanna be muscular and date a fit and a muscular gays, but those are probably the worst kind from the entire LGTBQI+ community. They are self-centered, completely incapable for any type of relationship, and devoid of any kind of empathy. We're really ****ed up on so many levels lol

• Haha 1