Madonna unwarrantedly drags Britney into a drag at Lil Nas X while not saying #FreeBritney

Ew. Disgusting. Wow, I’ve never been the biggest Madonna fan, but always a casual fan. But this is just gross. When Britney and Madonna kisses it was iconic and a big deal. But a gay man of color kissing another man on stage is a much bigger deal for the LGBTQ community and for representation. In the 2000s it was trendy for 2 girls to kiss, lesbians were objectified by straight men and pop culture. Where as Adam lambert kisses a guy on stage a couple years later and there was major fall out for him 

except for the fact that she still didn't support Britney, i see no problem here...

most of you are overreacting like chill tf. it's really not that serious :roxxy: it sounds like a playful shade between friends

i wonder why she's not saying anything about the movement tho. maybe she's doing stuff behind the doors? maybe team con is on it? i really don't understand why Gaga, Ari or Madonna still didnt say anything, i feel like they do know some secret stuff or have some other reasons or issues with team con? so sus

• Like 1

Not y'all constantly whining about cancel culture, but then turning a simple joke into a 5-page thread that's filled with ageism and digs at someone's appearance. It's definitely f#cked up to post something like that when Britney is fighting for her freedom, but the responses in this thread go above and beyond that. Madonna might be a clown, but so are y'all. This thread is straight up embarrazzing. :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette: And let's not act like Britney didn't benefit from the VMAs kiss. :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

• Like 2
1 minute ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Not y'all constantly whining about cancel culture, but then turning a simple joke into a 5-page thread that's filled with ageism and digs at someone's appearance. It's definitely f#cked up to post something like that when Britney is fighting for her freedom, but the responses in this thread go waay above and beyond that. Madonna might be a clown, but so are y'all. The responses in this thread are straight up embarrazzing. :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette: And let's not act like Britney didn't benefit from the VMAs kiss. :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

Britney didn’t benefit from the kiss. She was scrutinized by the media and suffered uncomfortable questions by them.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Guys, it's just a joke. :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

Everyone who knows madonna knows this isnt that serious. The girl lives on her own world and tbh she (and many people from the entertaintment bussiness) have known about Britney's situation long before it exploded in 2019, many have said there has always been something weird around Britney, so I wouldn't doubt she knows it all before. 

The fact that she and many others havent said a word publicly doesnt mean they havent tried to help her. We ourselves didnt know Britney had had dinners with Paris for instance, and that they (according to Paris) have phoned each other several times.

Those are the things we dont know, Im not defending Madonna (which I would kinda like to cause Im a stan) but what happens publicly is just the 10% of the reality. 

• Like 2

Why did God took us MJ, Whitney and Prince but leave us with this attention seeking hag? 

Im so disappointed on her, she truly used Britney for herself and could care less about her. Miss I feel Maternal towards her. 

2 hours ago, J45x said:

Why did God took us MJ, Whitney and Prince but leave us with this attention seeking hag? 

Im so disappointed on her, she truly used Britney for herself and could care less about her. Miss I feel Maternal towards her. 

So you wish she were dead?? You're despicable!!

• Like 1
6 hours ago, DougFrmBrazil said:

Britney didn’t benefit from the kiss. She was scrutinized by the media and suffered uncomfortable questions by them.

No this is bull****, our fave got MASSIVE promo from the kiss and it was an iconic moment, are you kidding me?