Madonna unwarrantedly drags Britney into a drag at Lil Nas X while not saying #FreeBritney

16 hours ago, MyLittlePopstar said:

Ew. Disgusting. Wow, I’ve never been the biggest Madonna fan, but always a casual fan. But this is just gross. When Britney and Madonna kisses it was iconic and a big deal. But a gay man of color kissing another man on stage is a much bigger deal for the LGBTQ community and for representation. In the 2000s it was trendy for 2 girls to kiss, lesbians were objectified by straight men and pop culture. Where as Adam lambert kisses a guy on stage a couple years later and there was major fall out for him 

Everybody knows why Adam Lambert had the fall out. 

He came from American Idol..

When will everybody realize that, most media agreed it had nothing to do with his ***uality, but coming from a cookie cutter show like American idol is why the backlash happened. 

@iAlwaysSingLive

14 hours ago, Turogue said:

So you wish she were dead?? You're despicable!!

She is a waste. Her time is due.   I could care less about her, if she lives or not. I just feel sad that more talented and human people are not with us, but instead we have a vapid old hag.

21 minutes ago, J45x said:

She is a waste. Her time is due.   I could care less about her, if she lives or not. I just feel sad that more talented and human people are not with us, but instead we have a vapid old hag.

No YOU are a waste! You're a digusting disgrace, abhorrent to say something like that about a harmless human being. You should be ashamed of yourself.

4 minutes ago, Turogue said:

No YOU are a waste! You're a digusting disgrace, abhorrent to say something like that about a harmless human being. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Calm yourself Madonna, dont you have some surgery appointment to go to?