Jason Alexander speaks following Britney's testimony: I can't stay silent about the things I saw happening

8 minutes ago, Korb said:

Didn't she cut contact with him a long time ago? Way before the conservatorship? So is he claiming Jamie has been in control of Britney pre- 2008? 

"bone shilling"  Okay well that's concerning...

They were in contact in 2011 during the relationship with Jason trawick, leaked phone calls, she even said the engagement was fake and it was a stunt. 

So they still stayed in contact 

• Like 3

He might not be my favorite person, but people should also stop grilling absolutely everyone. I do think he knows a thing or two and I do belive, wholeheartedly, that the abuses go far beyond the conservatorship. The way her family obfuscated her when they got married was chillingly telling

3 minutes ago, Bigno said:

He might not be my favorite person, but people should also stop grilling absolutely everyone. I do think he knows a thing or two and I do belive, wholeheartedly, that the abuses go far beyond the conservatorship. The way her family obfuscated her when they got married was chillingly telling

Yes, this!

9 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

They were in contact in 2011 during the relationship with Jason trawick, leaked phone calls, she even said the engagement was fake and it was a stunt. 

So they still stayed in contact 

That wasn’t Britney on that voicemail yall think king of my castle doesn’t sound like her but can’t even tell a very awful impersonator from a voicemail :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Haha 5