Jason Alexander speaks following Britney's testimony: I can't stay silent about the things I saw happening

• Super Mods
Just now, holditagainstbritney said:

Didn’t he storm the Capitol a few months ago…?

I think that was fake news and the picture of him was from years ago? But I do think he's probably a Trump supporter.

Stream BOYZ ♫

• Super Mods

:unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised: :unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised: :unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised:

I'm honestly scared to hear what Britney's story is. How she has managed to stay this strong and still have this much fire after all she's been through and for so long is so unbelievably impressive. 

The more people that speak out, the better.

• Like 4

#FreeBritney

8 minutes ago, Korb said:

Didn't she cut contact with him a long time ago? Way before the conservatorship? So is he claiming Jamie has been in control of Britney pre- 2008? 

"bone shilling"  Okay well that's concerning...

They were in contact in 2011 during the relationship with Jason trawick, leaked phone calls, she even said the engagement was fake and it was a stunt. 

So they still stayed in contact 

• Like 3

He might not be my favorite person, but people should also stop grilling absolutely everyone. I do think he knows a thing or two and I do belive, wholeheartedly, that the abuses go far beyond the conservatorship. The way her family obfuscated her when they got married was chillingly telling

3 minutes ago, Bigno said:

He might not be my favorite person, but people should also stop grilling absolutely everyone. I do think he knows a thing or two and I do belive, wholeheartedly, that the abuses go far beyond the conservatorship. The way her family obfuscated her when they got married was chillingly telling

Yes, this!

9 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

They were in contact in 2011 during the relationship with Jason trawick, leaked phone calls, she even said the engagement was fake and it was a stunt. 

So they still stayed in contact 

That wasn’t Britney on that voicemail yall think king of my castle doesn’t sound like her but can’t even tell a very awful impersonator from a voicemail :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Haha 5
  • Super Mods
17 minutes ago, HairFullOfSecrets said:

Wasn't he selling details of her s** life not long ago? I'm not here for him. The last contact they had was probably in 2004, he just wants his two minutes under the spotlight and likely knows nothing about the situation 

Wasn’t that Reg? 

• Like 3

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻