Jason Alexander speaks following Britney's testimony: I can't stay silent about the things I saw happening

1 hour ago, VanillaCandlez said:

I also was thinking about this - how can one be forced to sign a NDA? What would somebody be threatened with if they didn’t comply? 

If they searched Iggy Azalea house at her peak when she worked with Britney sure they can force this loser into an NDA, I mean they even threatened Jordan lol I think in those cases they mostly threaten with lawsuits and/or restraining orders just like they did with Alli Sims, Adnan Ghalib, Sam Lutfi and company. Not that I believe much of what this guy says, he's as psycho as Jamie considering he was arrested in 2016 charged with domestic violence.

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

I find fascinating how the NDA's work in Britney's world because this guy who hasn't had any contact with Britney since I don't know when, was forced to sign one, but Andrew Gallery who actually worked with Britney DURING the conservatorship can speak freely with no apparent repercussion? 

Andrew also signed an NDA and that's why it took him 10 years to share the letter she wrote and gave him - a copy of the letter because Team Con took the original from him and burned it. Also when he shared the letter in 2019 he originally shared it as an anonymous source because of fear of retaliation from Britney's con camp. According to his own words: "I Have Been Silenced & Threatened". With the Free Britney movement growing that gave him more courage to stand up. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Easy There said:

Ummmm not to be one of those ppl. But this guy should stay away from her as much as everyone involved.

He says it like he is still in  touch with her. Which is not helping her whatsoever.

Maybe he was on a break from the MAGA riots he supported! :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

2 hours ago, HairFullOfSecrets said:

Wasn't he selling details of her s** life not long ago? I'm not here for him. The last contact they had was probably in 2004, he just wants his two minutes under the spotlight and likely knows nothing about the situation 

He's certainly not a stranger, although he is hated by the fanbase, he was close to britney and her family since they were kids, they are both from kentwood and were childhood friends, surely his family is close to britney's family, and as the saying goes: "small town, big hell" in small towns everything is known under the curtains. 

5 hours ago, Easy There said:

Ummmm not to be one of those ppl. But this guy should stay away from her as much as everyone involved.

He says it like he is still in  touch with her. Which is not helping her whatsoever.

Im sorry and you are in touch with her? What do you prefer clown, mime, jester...friend I'm not sure what title you prefer but if you are serious about freeing Britney let your ego aside because she will need all the allies she can get and not only the ones you deem worthy friend. Open your mind 

5 minutes ago, monkeystar88 said:

Im sorry and you are in touch with her? What do you prefer clown, mime, jester...friend I'm not sure what title you prefer but if you are serious about freeing Britney let your ego aside because she will need all the allies she can get and not only the ones you deem worthy friend. Open your mind 

Stay away from me.

4 minutes ago, monkeystar88 said:

When you supported her tirade against people with a mental disorder like me and Britney. It's kinda funny 

Wtf. 

Honey you still going with the shtick Joe you were abused by mods and members on here ? When you said most awful things about Roxxy and few other ppl. And then get dragged foe it.

And then had meltdowns that no one understood.

As I said stay away from me

To all members this is a forum where debate is highly prized. Where we appreciate other peoples views. Have an opinions ALWAYS but if you post it convince me why I am wrong not attempt to discredit a variance because of your "status". We all love Britney and she needs as much support from whomever she can get it from. 

Just now, Easy There said:

Wtf. 

Honey you still going with the shtick Joe you were abused by mods and members on here ? When you said most awful things about Roxxy and few other ppl. And then get dragged foe it.

And then had meltdowns that no one understood.

As I said stay away from me

Got dragged? I don't remember but I do remember someone trying to sneak in my DMs and tell me @ROXXY was a jerk 

Just now, monkeystar88 said:

Got dragged? I don't remember but I do remember someone trying to sneak in my DMs and tell me @ROXXY was a jerk 

If telling someone to kill themselves because the have mental illness(an easy low blow) than you must not consider Britney human as you must think of all of us the same