Jason Alexander speaks following Britney's testimony: I can't stay silent about the things I saw happening

2 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Wtf. 

Honey you still going with the shtick Joe you were abused by mods and members on here ? When you said most awful things about Roxxy and few other ppl. And then get dragged foe it.

And then had meltdowns that no one understood.

As I said stay away from me

And i'm pretty sure we can post the convo's right? What did you say everyone knows @Roxxy is a bully you just can't stand up to her...ooh dare I paraphrase 

1 minute ago, Easy There said:

What in the actual eff :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

should i post them? wait what did you say...an easy one "don't take what people say on here so seriously..." I kinda think you werre trying to get us to fight fight and @RoxxyI do apologize right now Britney needs us and Jordan told me what a good person you are

They allegedly had a real connection. Even several years later he retains that he was "truly in love" with her. How can we sit here and bully someone she chose to party, hang out with and marry him(and knew from childhood)? WE DON'T KNOW THE STORY but what we do know is that he has said very kind things about her.

If I may say we are all disgusted by Britney's treatment but why do we do it here still? 

11 minutes ago, LikeRight said:

Agree. But Colin Farrell >>>>> 
Brit and Colin would have made a perfect couple. 

I never thought of it like that but they would have been PERFECT but I think Collin probably wasn't feeling that POP STAR Machine. I would have loved to see her and HEATH 

4 hours ago, LikeRight said:

Agree. But Colin Farrell >>>>> 
Brit and Colin would have made a perfect couple. 

For the magazines maybe, but he was a hardcore addict and alcoholic for  long, long time. When I say she has an issue with how she picks them, I really mean it haha!!!!:beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:  But with the family she has, did anybody expect something different?

Farrell first sought treatment for ***** and alcohol in 2005 after admitting that he’d “basically been drunk or high” since he was 14.

He checked back into rehab in 2018 for a “break” after filming back-to-back movies, People reported.

• Like 2
8 hours ago, monkeystar88 said:

They allegedly had a real connection. Even several years later he retains that he was "truly in love" with her. How can we sit here and bully someone she chose to party, hang out with and marry him(and knew from childhood)? WE DON'T KNOW THE STORY but what we do know is that he has said very kind things about her.

If I may say we are all disgusted by Britney's treatment but why do we do it here still? 

This. I think fans over here are judging Alexander way to easy. Just like the world did with Britney.

Britney fans should know better.