Jason Alexander speaks following Britney's testimony: I can't stay silent about the things I saw happening

I am still on the fence with him so not sure what to think. He clearly knows things but the “bone chilling” part has honestly scared the **** out of me. My God, what has this poor girl endured??! Our beautiful, Britney. She is an absolute warrior and we are here for it!!!!

7 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I find fascinating how the NDA's work in Britney's world because this guy who hasn't had any contact with Britney since I don't know when, was forced to sign one, but Andrew Gallery who actually worked with Britney DURING the conservatorship can speak freely with no apparent repercussion? 

I also was thinking about this - how can one be forced to sign a NDA? What would somebody be threatened with if they didn’t comply? 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

They were in contact in 2011 during the relationship with Jason trawick, leaked phone calls, she even said the engagement was fake and it was a stunt. 

So they still stayed in contact 

ooooh thanks!

1 hour ago, DJBringItBack said:

That wasn’t Britney on that voicemail yall think king of my castle doesn’t sound like her but can’t even tell a very awful impersonator from a voicemail :orangu_orangutan_ape:

I haven’t heard the voicemail but tbh whoever thinks that’s Britney - or all Britney- on king of my castle needs their ears checked :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

They were in contact in 2011 during the relationship with Jason trawick, leaked phone calls, she even said the engagement was fake and it was a stunt. 

So they still stayed in contact 

How can we actually confirm any of this thi

i coulda said the same stuff.

I think any and everyone should come forward but I have a hard time believing that this came from Jason when it's just a random screenshot that anyone could have faked. Do I believe the contents of the note, however? Absolutely. I said it last week but if Britney had known the public was going to be listening to her live, she would have really gone to town on her situation and team con.

But Brit obviously spoke with Jamie Lynne as recent as last Thanksgiving, so I’m not sure why he acts like he still knows what’s going on in her life.  He probably does have a lot of tea on Jamie and her family from when they got married though.  Imagine the phone call he probably got from ole James. 😂