Concerned here - based off her evaluation request

I couldn't agree more her family needs out and honestly Sued as britney says, but I am a little concerned why she kept reiterating no evaluation. I think if she was okay she could past one and end this. I think shes not passing the evaluation part of this which is how her family is staying in control. Just I interesting to me that she made it a point for no evaluation.

Still shocked by some of this TBh and I vet her family is going to say she is lying 

Going through so many evaluations and tests and having to go to therapy with people she doesn’t know is a part of her mental health problems. I totally get why she doesn’t want that. She is relatively fine and just wants to be left alone to finally heal. It’s like she has to proof she is fine every time they evaluate her. That’s constant pressure to „perform“ the way they want her to perform - not on stage but in her private daily life. 

She’s DONE and over it and has been lied to a zillllllion times. 

“Just finish the circus tour and it’ll be over”

”Just a stint on Xfactor and it’ll be over”

”One more tour for Femme Fatale and it’ll be over”

”Do this or you won’t see your kids”

”Another year of Vegas and you’ll be free”

Can you blame her for saying FK you all, I’ve proven I’m fit and I’m clearly being mentally/physically abused - let me GO

• Like 4

She said she doesn't want any evaluation because she feels she has nothing else to prove to those people. Working non stop for 13 years and providing money  and roof to ALL these people is enough to prove she is capable of living her life by herself. She also said these evaluations only made things worse for her in the past. 

Idk I feel like the conservativeship will only get dissolved/end if she gets evaluated and gets clearred tbh. Idk how it'd continue after the bombs she dropped yessss but After all the trauma and abuse she said she experienced idk if they'd let just go free despite it's her right. Bc like she said the conservativeship did more harm than good. Hoping though but after all this she will Deff need therapy and years off to re adjust and sort things out. 
🤞🏼🤞🏼💕💕💕

3 minutes ago, Soysaucechicken08 said:

Idk I feel like the conservativeship will only get dissolved/end if she gets evaluated and gets clearred tbh.

No, not really.

Britney is right when she said that you can terminate Сship without a medical evaluation. There really are such precedents.

• Like 3
52 minutes ago, rower2222 said:

I think shes not passing the evaluation part of this which is how her family is staying in control.

I think you're exactly right.

Much of what she said yesterday is completely understandable, but not realistic under the law as it is currently written.

Even the part about Ingham not filing to terminate...Why would he, if she's not passing the evaluations?

That being said, this entire case is unprecedented.

Ingham has been in over his head from Day #1.

Her argument were that she has found the previous experience traumatic, she believes that she has proven herself competent by providing housing and providing a living for many people and working making the conservatorship purpose redundant and also she made the point that people can be released from conversatorships without an evaluation. 

• Like 2