Concerned here - based off her evaluation request

On 6/24/2021 at 8:06 AM, MacLaura said:

They set her up by putting her on lithium and then having her "fail" the psych tests!

this.

They set her up, probably drive her nuts out of anxiety, over(and wrongly) medicate her and when she obviously fails, they make her case even worse. She’s probably traumatized by it and it triggers some really bad reactions 

On 6/29/2021 at 3:28 PM, DuranDuran said:

1) First article

https://variety.com/2021/music/news/britney-spears-conservatorship-case-legal-questions-attorney-1234922934/

And Britney clearly can afford to hire caregivers/Bessemer Trust or another similar company .

2) Unfortunately, I did not find the second article, although I am sure that I bookmarked it. But basically, it's what Britney said. This can be done but сonservators must consent.

3) Also stumbled upon this thread recently, i think you will find it interesting

What if this is Britney's tactic since we know that no capacity declaration had ever been filed in her case... So she thereby corners team Con... It will also prevent her from being examined by another corrupt doctor bribed by team con.

Now that Bessemer has withdrawn as co-conservator...

I wonder if they're angling behind the scenes to come on board after Britney files to terminate?

It would be rather brilliant of them to be reaching out to her privately right now through Sam or Lynne's lawyer.

Strategery!

Because she knows she will fail - they put her on lithium and god knows what other ***** she has consumed over the years. She has been evaluated 100s of times but nothing comes out of it - everybody involved with her is freakin corrupt and wants to wash their hands with her money. 

IMO - Britney is perfectly fine - but yes she is suffering from depression and anxiety and let's be honest who wouldn't? The trauma she has gone through and still going through is something I can't even survive. 

There was no evaluation when C-ship first came into picture, IDK what is happening with her. She really need some good people around which I doubt she has, everyone is either kept away from or her or threatened. 

They said the conservatorship was “voluntary”, and she never had a capacity declaration filed. You would think that it would go both was, if a capacity declaration wasn’t necessary to begin the conservatorship, and mental evaluation shouldn’t be necessary to end it.