Concerned here - based off her evaluation request

Lets be real here. They are evaluating her for 13 years, and yet they are letting her to work constantly to provide everyone with money.

Why should she be evaluated again? There is no sense.

There is a lot of people with serious mental health issues, and they live freely. It is all in good support system designed by individual, professionals and family.

What they are doing to her is illegal and people who have been doing this to her over the past 13 years should be prosecuted.

She just scratched the surface with this court hearing, we cannot even imagine what all happend to her over these 13 years.

If the state of California is not capable of resolving this mess, then this should be brought to the Supreme Court. Or even to the human rights court in Strasbourg,

Please be strong Britney ❤️

Anyone that can perform as much as she did, release albums, do award shows, interviews and all, clearly do NOT need a conservatorship. That alone is enough of an evaluation to set her free.

People act like having depression or anxiety is warrant of a cship, if that was the case half of America would be under one. Cships are designed for people with EXTREME disabilities, like late stages of dementia, not for cases where people are well enough to perform a 2 hour show several nights a week. 

7 minutes ago, HairFullOfSecrets said:

Anyone that can perform as much as she did, release albums, do award shows, interviews and all, clearly do NOT need a conservatorship. That alone is enough of an evaluation to set her free.

People act like having depression or anxiety is warrant of a cship, if that was the case half of America would be under one. Cships are designed for people with EXTREME disabilities, like late stages of dementia, not for cases where people are well enough to perform a 2 hour show several nights a week. 

By the sounds of it, the core issue is **** dependency.

There's a lot more to this that we're not hearing...Either way, you're right...But there's more.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

There's a lot more to this that we're not hearing...Either way, you're right...But there's more.

Even if that was the case by all accounts she has been sober from any **** or alcohol since 2008, and that too is a bogus justification for a cship. Millions of people live with addiction without a cship.

Plus I don't really believe any of it. I think she has mild depression and anxiety (these are the two things she ever confirmed) that were just made worse with the cship. 

As for addiction everyone from 2007 including her nanny said she only drank a glass of wine at night. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, HairFullOfSecrets said:

Even if that was the case by all accounts she has been sober from any **** or alcohol since 2008, and that too is a bogus justification for a cship. Millions of people live with addiction without a cship.

Plus I don't really believe any of it. I think she has mild depression and anxiety (these are the two things she ever confirmed) that were just made worse with the cship. 

As for addiction everyone from 2007 including her nanny said she only drank a glass of wine at night. 

Not arguing with you...

That's just what I caught from the hearing yesterday. Paraphrasing, she said that Jamie told her if she went a certain length of time with clean **** tests and new therapy, then there would be some kind of reward attached.

So obviously, Team CON is hitching this entire charade to **** use. Hence their reliance on "susceptible to undue influence." 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, DuranDuran said:

No, not really.

Britney is right when she said that you can terminate Сship without a medical evaluation. There really are such precedents.

Exactly.

This is why she wants private counsel, she wants a lawyer that will actually fight for her and put her rights first, not like useless Ingham who never told her she could request to terminate.

13 minutes ago, HairFullOfSecrets said:

Something was wrong in 2007. People feared she wouldn’t make it another year. We know the current situation (sort of) so it’s easy to down play 2007 now. 

That being said her team/father should have ended to the cship right after Circus tour. She proved she was responsible at that point. A normal father would help their child out without the legal stuff. 

• Like 4

She’s failing these evals because they have been purposely manipulating her treatment and medication…she said herself they switched her off of her normal meds of 5 years to LITHIUM with no reasoning/completely out of the blue. She is constantly set up to fail. That is the point. 

• Like 5
33 minutes ago, HairFullOfSecrets said:

Isn't her cship "voluntary" anyways, meaning that if she doesn't want to continue in it she doesn't need to.

32 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

She said that if even one family member objects, the entire process is null and void. And she feels they’ll object again because they’ve been living off her for 13 years.

I'm not clear on what the California probate law says.

But you can guarantee that Jamie's team of lawyers have it figured out...They wouldn't leave a single thing to chance.

Everyone is claiming that Ingham could have simply filed to terminate, but I don't think it's that simple...And Ingham knows it.

So why would he poke the hornet's nest? He has been advocating for her for years, likely hoping that changes, e.g. bringing Jodi on as her care manager, would make things manageable for her.

He was clearly in way over his head.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Something was wrong in 2007. People feared she wouldn’t make it another year. We know the current situation (sort of) so it’s easy to down play 2007 now. 

That being said her team/father should have ended to the cship right after Circus tour. She proved she was responsible at that point. A normal father would help their child out without the legal stuff. 

Were things really not made a thousand things worse by the media attention? I think she was a young mother dealing with a divorce, custody battle and intense media scrutiny and she lost her footing, she didn't really want to deal with a lot of it which just made it worse. 

But already in FTR she stated she preferred her life back then, "I was living a fun life and I'm not anymore" and her depression clearly started to kick in "no excitment, no passion". Not saying she was in a perfect place in 2007 and maybe the cship was initially needed but things did seem to have been blown out of proportion, FTR is there and so is Allie 2009 interview.

1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

But she DIDNT cause this **** dependency, and do you know how many people who suffer from mental health who are dependent on there legal prescriptions for life, to the point they go through withdrawals side affects if they miss a dosage… Britney is addicted to what she’s been prescribed it seems, not the other way around. She’s too constantly monitored to even drink alcohol if she wants.

also prince, Michael Jackson, Cory Monteith, Amy whinehouse etc were all addicted to ***** and still got to live freely.

11 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

But she did cause this **** dependency, and do you know how many people who suffer from mental health who are dependent on there legal prescriptions for life, to the point they go through withdrawals side affects if they miss a dosage… Britney is addicted to what she’s been prescribed it seems, not the other way around. She’s too constantly monitored to even drink alcohol if she wants.

also prince, Michael Jackson, Cory Monteith, Amy whinehouse etc were all addicted to ***** and still got to live freely.

You're right.

I'm just pointing out the legal strategy that Team CON is using.

It isn't about mental health with them. It's about **** dependency. 

5 minutes ago, HairFullOfSecrets said:

Were things really not made a thousand things worse by the media attention? I think she was a young mother dealing with a divorce, custody battle and intense media scrutiny and she lost her footing, she didn't really want to deal with a lot of it which just made it worse. 

But already in FTR she stated she preferred her life back then, "I was living a fun life and I'm not anymore" and her depression clearly started to kick in "no excitment, no passion". Not saying she was in a perfect place in 2007 and maybe the cship was initially needed but things did seem to have been blown out of proportion, FTR is there and so is Allie 2009 interview.

The head shaving was blown out out of proportion itself... the act. Britney during that time wasn’t. Something was wrong. 

I think kfed knew she needed help but wanted her to fall so he could live the good life. It worked. I  think the cship could have been prevented if someone did actually care about her and got her help right away. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Do you have those handy?

I'll try to find that article tomorrow, since I think I read it about a month ago... And today I'm too sluggish to wade through my bookmarks, cuz I did not really sleep, got too agitated because of Brit's testimony (thank goodness I don't need to go to work)

I'm just so ******* proud of Britney!!!! 

It’s bs that a mental evaluation is necessary to get control of your life and money, and reproductive rights. Even if she was mentally impaired, she should still have the same rights as anyone else. We should start looking at this as a disability rights issue.