Concerned here - based off her evaluation request

12 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

I'll try to find that article tomorrow, since I think I read it about a month ago... And today I'm too sluggish to wade through my bookmarks, cuz I did not really sleep, got too agitated because of Brit's testimony (thank goodness I don't need to go to work)

I'm just so ******* proud of Britney!!!! 

Right?! I was shocked, and I didn't think I had the capacity to be shocked at this point.

So...

As others have said, a family member can contest if she does attempt to terminate without an evaluation.

LFB is pointing out that if a family member does contest the process will be a long one.

But it will be helpful to know both of those pieces of legislation so we can all have informed debates around it.

I swear I just want to kindly punch some of you in the face :) Did you even listen to the same hearing I did?? There are some regards in here that are over stupid.

• Of COURSE she doesn't want to do more tests. They're corrupt. Everybody from Jamie to Ingham, (perhaps even Brenda??) are profiting from the situation. They **** her themselves with lithium and other stuff. They hire and set up the whole thing so that she never gets out. They chose doctors and situations that are harmful to her. They lie to her, they make her work for them lying that it will be over, only to never end it.
  • Those claiming she has problems with ***** today are insanely out of their minds. She doesn't have the control or money for that, she can't even get her NAILS DONE without struggling. Unless ***** come from daddy James team, where do you think she could afford to get those? From whom? Damn, she can't even see friends that live nearby, let alone a **** dealer
  • The mental health story doesn't make sense either. For STARTERS AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, was she under any serious medical conditions, she both wouldn't be able to AND shouldn't be allowed to work as much as she did for the last 13 years. We are talking about 2 world tours, a four year residency, a Concert Tour (2 times, LIC and POM Tour), albums, performances, photoshoots, interviews, a full schedule. You either buy the narrative that she's not ok or the one where she can work, the two of them don't fit together.

To sum it up, as it always us, it's OBVIOUS this conservatorship only exists because we're talking about someone with a huge capacity to make money for everyone around her, just like she said yesterday. There is NO other cause, and each minute she is left into it, humanity is failing to be humane a little more.

She’s already been through that process and it does nothing but stall time. I’d be done myself. Also these “evaluations” sound like bull. Total crap. They’re just drugging her. If she has a mental illness that severe, she’s someone who can afford the best doctors who would had stabilized her years ago. 

Also I understand there’s a process but there are people who have the ability and power to help through this process a lot faster and easier. So what if she has mental issues? The point is that she’s not incapacitated as she’s been working for 13 years on top of the added scrutiny of the world watching her every move. The women who spoke yesterday was the real Britney and she sounded not only capable enough of her own self care but STRONG. She’s not crazy and a mental illness doesn’t amount to abuse, control, and jail. Jesus she probably would have more freedom in a literally prison. I cried this morning and I’m a very dry person. I don’t cry often but when you sit and actually think about the fear, pressure, lack of trust, eyes watching you, slavery, her time away from her children, her own family, everything and so much more, I don’t know how I could handle that myself. She’s an incredible human being. Incredible. She is the definition of light. The new meme shouldn’t be “If Britney can make it through 2007, I can make it through today.” It needs to be “If Britney can make it through slavery and hell on Earth, I can THRIVE.” She’s the most important and historic pop star of all time. She’s going to make so much change in this cruel industry and world. 

Why the hell she even would need evaluation if she didn't meet the state to be placed under conservatorship back then? It was shady af. I hope she will find the way out with her new attorney that she chose and that has actually interest in reaching clients goals. If scumbags could put her like that under this mess, it should be possible to make way out too...

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I think you're exactly right.

Much of what she said yesterday is completely understandable, but not realistic under the law as it is currently written.

Even the part about Ingham not filing to terminate...Why would he, if she's not passing the evaluations?

That being said, this entire case is unprecedented.

Ingham has been in over his head from Day #1.

How can she pass it when they are messing up her brain with abuse and dangerous meds.

It's appalling Ingham never advised her she can petition to end it.

No wonder he was ready to jump that ship yesterday.

He is trash

• Like 3

She legally has to be evaluated. She has “failed” the evaluation and is discouraged because the doctors evaluating her are in some way shape or form connected to Jamie. Her demands to not be evaluated were the only part i actually cringed at. I get where she’s coming from but someone should have advised her to say she’s willing to adhere to an evaluation from a new outside source. 

• Like 1
On 6/24/2021 at 6:53 PM, Steel Magnolia said:

LFB is pointing out that if a family member does contest the process will be a long one.

But it will be helpful to know both of those pieces of legislation so we can all have informed debates around it.

1) First article

Is it an option to prove to a judge that you’re capable of hiring someone to handle your financial affairs for you?

Absolutely. You would need to prove to the judge that you understand what was fraud or undue influence, and then could hire the right person to handle your finances. Right now, Bessemer Trust is a co-conservator on Britney’s estate. Well, Britney Spears could hire Bessemer Trust to invest her money. They do that for wealthy individuals. They don’t need to be under a conservatorship. She could literally be working with the same people who are investing her money right now to do that for her, and it might not look any different than what they are doing right now for her, except she would be the one calling those shots.

How can you prove that you can get out of a conservatorship over a person?

You need to prove that you can manage your own care needs — housing, clothing, showering and things like that. For example, if someone has been diagnosed with bipolar disorder and they are on 10 different types of medication and have to take those ***** daily, they might have to show that they can manage those medications. I think of a situation I just had with a 94-year-old who certainly couldn’t manage all of his medications, but he had 24-hour caregivers that he hired to be in his house to manage all of his medications, and he didn’t need to be under a conservatorship because he was capable of hiring people. So, even in the situation with a 94-year-old who couldn’t read his own medicine bottles, we still set up a way that worked. You don’t just jump into a conservatorship because you can’t personally handle something yourself and may need some help to get you there.

https://variety.com/2021/music/news/britney-spears-conservatorship-case-legal-questions-attorney-1234922934/

And Britney clearly can afford to hire caregivers/Bessemer Trust or another similar company .

2) Unfortunately, I did not find the second article, although I am sure that I bookmarked it. But basically, it's what Britney said. This can be done but сonservators must consent.

3) Also stumbled upon this thread recently, i think you will find it interesting

What if this is Britney's tactic since we know that no capacity declaration had ever been filed in her case... So she thereby corners team Con... It will also prevent her from being examined by another corrupt doctor bribed by team con.

3 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

1) First article

https://variety.com/2021/music/news/britney-spears-conservatorship-case-legal-questions-attorney-1234922934/

And Britney clearly can afford to hire caregivers/Bessemer Trust or another similar company .

2) Unfortunately, I did not find the second article, although I am sure that I bookmarked it. But basically, it's what Britney said. This can be done but сonservators must consent.

3) Also stumbled upon this thread recently, i think you will find it interesting

What if this is Britney's tactic since we know that no capacity declaration had ever been filed in her case... So she thereby corners team Con... It will also prevent her from being examined by another corrupt doctor bribed by team con.

Wow.

I think she's just outmaneuvered Ingham.

1) After six months of dragging his heels, Ingham finally submitted the paperwork to bring Bessemer Trust on board. So that's already in place. And she can easily afford to bring Bessemer and a private caregiver on board to replace the conservators.

2) She's already stated on the record that a family member will fight her on it...and she clearly explained why.

3) I've always thought that the way in which the conservatorship was set up would be the same way to break out of it...But I didn't see that one coming! 

Right now she needs to get rid of Ingham...I had so hoped that he was working with Lynne's lawyer behind the scenes, as a united team, but I now realize he was just a snake talking out both sides of his mouth.

Once Ingham is out of the way, her new lawyer could file to terminate immediately, using 1) and 3) to justify it.

Jamie will fight her on it...But good luck to Jamie's lawyers if this is her approach.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

1) First article

GIF by Aminé

I swear I just giggled at the brilliance of this! I hope this is the plan, and if it isn't - it perhaps should be. Since Britney spoke and the world heard / and is watching - it would be hell for them to try to provide (make up) sufficient evidence to justify an involuntary cship.

I wonder what the process would be like for this route, and the rough timeline. 

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

2) She's already stated on the record that a family member will fight her on it...and she clearly explained why.

Wow, now when you said it!

Yeah, Britney made it clear if they contest to termination, it is worth noting that they all benefit financially from Cship ... This is a direct conflict of interest. And team con literally in court documents called Cship a hybrid business model and also called Britney a high functioning conservatee. BOOM! 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Wow.

I think she's just outmaneuvered Ingham.

1) After six months of dragging his heels, Ingham finally submitted the paperwork to bring Bessemer Trust on board. So that's already in place. And she can easily afford to bring Bessemer and a private caregiver on board to replace the conservators.

3) I've always thought that the way in which the conservatorship was set up would be the same way to break out of it...But I didn't see that one coming! 

Right now she needs to get rid of Ingham...I had so hoped that he was working with Lynne's lawyer behind the scenes, as a united team, but I now realize he was just a snake talking out both sides of his mouth.

Once Ingham is out of the way, her new lawyer could file to terminate immediately, using 1) and 3) to justify it.

Jamie will fight her on it...But good luck to Jamie's lawyers if this is her approach.

Jamie is very sick, likely dying. I Don’t see him fighting much longer. It’s shocking they haven’t noticed the court or his health issues. But you know Vivian, every bill counts. 

• Like 1
On 6/24/2021 at 7:54 AM, rower2222 said:

I couldn't agree more her family needs out and honestly Sued as britney says, but I am a little concerned why she kept reiterating no evaluation. I think if she was okay she could past one and end this. I think shes not passing the evaluation part of this which is how her family is staying in control. Just I interesting to me that she made it a point for no evaluation.

Still shocked by some of this TBh and I vet her family is going to say she is lying 

Because the evaluations are stall tactics and a sham: she said they told her she failed despite knowing it makes no sense. The doctors are paid off.  She knows they would fail her again.  I wouldn’t comply with it especially if they did what she described: full on mental and physical torture 

• Like 3
On 6/24/2021 at 1:50 PM, Steel Magnolia said:

I think you're exactly right.

Much of what she said yesterday is completely understandable, but not realistic under the law as it is currently written.

Even the part about Ingham not filing to terminate...Why would he, if she's not passing the evaluations?

That being said, this entire case is unprecedented.

Ingham has been in over his head from Day #1.

I wonder what part she isn't passing that is so important she has to be in a c-ship. 

Not being ironic, I am honestly wondering. Because I am also leaning towards her being set up to fail. I'm torn. 

• Like 2
On 6/24/2021 at 6:34 AM, Britman512 said:

But she DIDNT cause this **** dependency, and do you know how many people who suffer from mental health who are dependent on there legal prescriptions for life, to the point they go through withdrawals side affects if they miss a dosage… Britney is addicted to what she’s been prescribed it seems, not the other way around. She’s too constantly monitored to even drink alcohol if she wants.

also prince, Michael Jackson, Cory Monteith, Amy whinehouse etc were all addicted to ***** and still got to live freely.

All them are dead because of their addictions. That’s really not a good argument to make. As a parent that would be my worse fear is my child dying alone of an OD if I could have somehow protected them from that. 

I think Britney should be free, but it’s very likely she has addiction issues from way back to before the conservatorship. It was rumored before she was even with KFed. I believe in 2007 she just struggled much more with it and fell deeper into Addiction because of everything she was going through. The child of an addict (her father is an Addict) is much more likely to become an addict themselves. 

The court was saying she’s failing **** test. Maybe that’s why her restrictions got tighter over the years, if she was still abusing *****. Maybe they set her up to fail. Maybe she abuses ***** because the restrictions are too tight. Maybe it’s all just a lie. None of us know. But as someone that has addicts in their family I am concerned about her ability to stay sober if she has addict issues so I hope when she’s freed she has sober companions that help her stay that way. 

Let’s not forget Britney repeatedly mentioned how she didn’t want to be evaluated. She even said that she did a lot of research about many conservatorships ending without evaluation. Reason being:

• She mentions how they could just set her up to fail again. 
  • They made it worse for her before after they lied about results of her previous evaluations.
  • This traumatizes her. Causing her to have phobias, This also gave team con reasons to **** her and change her medication, eventually to lithium.
  • She feels she’s proven herself and has done more than enough. 
On 6/24/2021 at 2:02 PM, PZHSB said:

She legally has to be evaluated. She has “failed” the evaluation and is discouraged because the doctors evaluating her are in some way shape or form connected to Jamie. Her demands to not be evaluated were the only part i actually cringed at. I get where she’s coming from but someone should have advised her to say she’s willing to adhere to an evaluation from a new outside source. 

This may not be true, has everyone who has gotten out of a conservatorship been evaluated by a non biased party or multiple parties? What if they are being paid off or it's corrupt... If she has the capacity to say I want out, legally and is of sound mind which she sounded like with this testimony she should be able to.

**** addicts on the street sound insane, yet they're free.. So regardless this will get hairy, but I believe this will end with her getting out of it one way or another.