The New York Times: Britney has tried to end conservatorship for years & feels like she was forced into performing and into a mental facility against her own will

I read the full article, but I was on a zoom meeting lol 

omg, I'm SO upset :wontcry_tears_crying_sad: I'm literally trembling of how angry I am

“Absolutely inappropriate,” the judge replied. “And who is she to be demanding that of anybody?”

I think I'd punch that judge in the face if I could :rupaulslap_hit_mad:

So the Domination cancellation and mental health facility were really a punishment :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime: everything is so, just, ugh

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Mr. Ingham told the court that his client was upset that it was not taking her concerns seriously. “She said to me, when she gave me this shopping list, that she anticipates that, as it has been done before, the court will simply sweep it under the carpet and ignore any negative inferences with regard to Mr. Spears,”Mr. Ingham said, according to a transcript.

💬The judge is a ******* scum ball!!!! 
Goes to show the judges DO NOT LISTEN to the conservatee. And why should they when they’re deemed mentally incapacitated. Truth is, these probate court judges KNOW this **** is nothing but a con game to drain $$ from people’s estate and control everything they do.

In response to Ms. Spears’s request to end the arrangement, the judge said that if she established a healthy relationship with a therapist and returned one year’s worth of clean **** tests, she would take the matter under consideration. But she would not guarantee it.

Those gathered, including the judge and lawyers on both sides, raised the possibility that Ms. Spears’s boyfriend was provoking her discontent.

💬******* Azzhole judge just stringing Brit along, knowing good and damn well they DO NOT CARE if she complied because they will still not do ANYTHING!!!

This is a humanitarian crisis!!!! Lynne Spears sat on her *** for YEARS not doing or saying a word and let this **** go on AND she was partly to blame for this conservatorship too because of her declaration, her book and support of Jamie and Lou Taylor. I’m so ******* MAD OMFG!!! FREE BRITNEY!!!

This is what I was referring too when I said this was not Judge Penny 

18 minutes ago, Slayer said:

So this could be the night of the fever...

This was the POM tour right? so she must have been quite ill around this time.

My jaw is on the floor now that we can really piece together so many major moments from 2014 through now. She really was trying to speak out in so many ways in this era and so much of it was overlooked.

I can't imagine how disheartening it must have been to try and use the tour, interviews, music videos, photo shoots, etc., to get her story across only to have it all brushed aside by the GP or hidden by her team. The determination it takes to keep going through all of that. Britney is a true queen. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

I read the full article, but I was on a zoom meeting lol 

omg, I'm SO upset :wontcry_tears_crying_sad: I'm literally trembling of how angry I am

“Absolutely inappropriate,” the judge replied. “And who is she to be demanding that of anybody?”

I think I'd punch that judge in the face if I could :rupaulslap_hit_mad:

So the Domination cancellation and mental health facility were really a punishment :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime: everything is so, just, ugh

Was not Penny!! I’m not trying to make her out to be better I just want us to be clear. She came in 16 & this was 14. Y’all have to understand she came into this without prior knowledge of what had been happening. A lot has change since she took the bench, not all of it’s been great but she did leave the door open for his termination. Since than Sam has not petition to terminate Jamie so that’s not on the judge

2 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Was not Penny!! I’m not trying to make her out to be better I just want us to be clear. She came in 16 & this was 14. Y’all have to understand she came into this without prior knowledge of what had been happening. A lot has change since she took the bench, not all of it’s been great but she did leave the door open for his termination. Since than Sam has not petition to terminate Jamie so that’s not on the judge

No I know, it was Reva Goetz, the one that granted the conservatorship, that's who I'm talking about

Yet, Judge Penny did hear her 2019 statements about her father sending her to the mental facility and still did nothing 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

Those gathered, including the judge and lawyers on both sides, raised the possibility that Ms. Spears’s boyfriend was provoking her discontent.

Ok so if I’m reading this correctly & chronologically according to this report  - this was in 2014 …. WHO was Britney’s boyfriend at that time???? Charlie Ebersol, right???

Team CON literally erased Charlie (and David Lucado too!!) from Britney’s IG and from her life. WHY???

I suspect it’s because these 2 guys saw the CON for what it is - A FARCE!!! They saw that Britney has no control over her life. They know that Britney does not need to be under a lifetime Conservatorship. They know that Britney is being lied to and manipulated (publicly via TMZ’s pro-Jamie /pro-Team CON spin job).

Charlie and David helped boost Britney’s confidence and tried to get her to try to exert her independence and move to end the CON & gravy train, which Jamie, Lou & the rest of sleazy Team CON feel threatened by.

Anyone who exposes the TRUTH or intervenes are immediately dismissed. They had to go! Shut em out. They LIED on these men, publicly SLANDERED their name & their character by claiming David cheated on Britney & that Charlie made fun of her intellectually then floated LIES to Blind Gossip alleging that he’s gay. Yes, Team CON are also Homophobic azzholes!!! OMG LIES!!!! Ughh I can’t I just…:tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

• Haha 2
  • Like 5
3 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Ok so if I’m reading this correctly & chronologically according to this report  - this was in 2014 …. WHO was Britney’s boyfriend at that time???? Charlie Ebersol, right???

Team CON literally erased Charlie (and David Lucado too!!) from Britney’s IG and from her life. WHY???

I suspect it’s because these 2 guys saw the CON for what it is - A FARCE!!! They saw that Britney has no control over her life. They know that Britney does not need to be under a lifetime Conservatorship. They know that Britney is being lied to and manipulated (publicly via TMZ’s pro-Jamie /pro-Team CON spin job).

Charlie and David helped boost Britney’s confidence and tried to get her to try to exert her independence and move to end the CON & gravy train, which Jamie, Lou & the rest of sleazy Team CON feel threatened by.

Anyone who exposes the TRUTH or intervenes are immediately dismissed. They had to go! Shut em out. They LIED on these men, publicly SLANDERED their name & their character by claiming David cheated on Britney & that Charlie made fun of her intellectually then floated LIES to Blind Gossip alleging that he’s gay. Yes, Team CON are also Homophobic azzholes!!! OMG LIES!!!! Ughh I can’t I just…:tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

No, I think it was David the boyfriend at the time. 

Charlie came until 2015, or maybe late 2014? 

Edit: yeah, it was late 2014 

https://people.com/celebrity/britney-spearss-new-boyfriend-charlie-ebersol-what-to-know/

because during the Intimate Collection promo tour, that's when she tweeted "ahhh the single life"

so depending on the month of the hearing, it could be either, but I'm more inclined to believe it was David, because he was the one that was set up (allegedly) with the cheating claims

• Like 5

So sad and angry reading this!

how fans and strangers care more about her than her own family who did nothing all these years,I remember when Jamie Lynn  said she will not talk instead of her sister,who cannot talk freely at all!

• Like 2