The New York Times: Britney has tried to end conservatorship for years & feels like she was forced into performing and into a mental facility against her own will

3 hours ago, MathCarmignani said:

And what the hell do we do with Ingham now? Does that mean that he's actually maybe trying to low key possibly do his job this whole time or at least for longer than we thought? (even though he sucks at it) :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: 

Honestly, my opinion of him hasn't changed much. 

1. This does not negate the fact that Sam was instrumental in getting her into this scam of Cship. He is a COMPLICIT.

The singer’s court-appointed lawyer, Samuel Ingham III, said Spears “expressly repudiated Mr. Eardley’s involvement” and wanted to remain under the conservatorship.

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-2009-mar-14-me-spears14-story.html

"She is perfectly satisfied with her daddy dealing with this property," said Sam Ingham, Britney's attorney.  "She was very enthusiastic with the donation to Haiti relief."

The lawyer added: "We are looking forward to making progress with the conservatorship."

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/why-britney-spears-and-her-dad-appeared-in-court-2010221/

2. His attempts to represent her interests appear to be half-assed... Because he understands, if he goes with full force against them, it could expose him and his complicity in this fraud. Because of this, Britney is still under Cship, 13.5 years=((( 

As example, this:

Those gathered, including the judge and lawyers on both sides, raised the possibility that Ms. Spears’s boyfriend was provoking her discontent.

• Like 5
Just now, argentinian.in.telaviv said:

Ok so the voicemail was true after all 

Is there a website that has a chronology of all the conservatorships major events? I think someone who is good at coding should make one so that all these informations are listed on a page, and makes it easier to have a general picture of what's happening. Also, for sure, that voicemail was legit.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, amiro1989 said:

Is there a website that has a chronology of all the conservatorships major events? I think someone who is good at coding should make one so that all these informations are listed on a page, and makes it easier to have a general picture of what's happening. Also, for sure, that voicemail was legit.

There is a timeline here :)

https://www.freebritney.army/timeline

There's also a google docs with more info under one of the hyperlinks!

15 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Can we make clear this was not judge PENNY but the judge before her I think that’s important 

I thought judge Penny was the one she told about bring forced into the facility against her will. 

They are all complicit in my opinion. Seeing the history, even if Penney wasn't the one to motion on the past hearings she should have caught the red flags and reevaluated herself to be sure. Not to mention it's been two years and she continues to allow for petty setbacks instead of putting her foot down and holding the lawyers on both sides to do their job in a timely and professional manner. They are in her court room after all.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Busybee said:

I thought judge Penny was the one she told about bring forced into the facility against her will. 

They are all complacent in my opinion.seeing the history even if Penney wasn't the one to motion on the past hearings she should have caught the red flags and reevaluated herself to be sure. Not to mention it's been two years and she continues to allow for petty setbacks instead of putting her foot down and holding the lawyers on both sides to do their job in a timely and professional manner. They are in her court room after all.

Plus Penny was there when it was revealed Britney is scared of her father, SURELY when you hear that you take action - jesus christ.

I hope this is a massive scare to Penny and others into actually doing the right thing.

I can’t imagine what she’s been through this past 13 years. A disgusting father and her sister is also vile! imagine not standing up for your own sister while she is going through this. Repulsive behaviour from Team Con and the whole family. So proud of you Britney can’t wait for you to cut the snakes off