The New York Times: Britney has tried to end conservatorship for years & feels like she was forced into performing and into a mental facility against her own will

• Super Mods

I really did had tears welling up, it’s no exaggeration and not a “poor popstar being overworked” like today’s artists, at least when they say they are dealing with stuff, they get to disappear and heal while Britney is being prodded and literally a dancing monkey at her expense. She can’t even cry openly about it too. 

it also angers me because we basically see her resent her passion and what used to bring her absolute joy now benefits the leeches around her that does nothing. 

Just like in politics, it’s not the money but the power, sure the money is nice but to have your own barbie doll to play house however you see fit? Who wouldn’t want that? It still disgust me when they all gathered in a meeting and scheduled work on her bday like it’s an every day at the office. Then that ******* reassures everyone he can make her, it’s no wonder they reeled him in to get her to do what they want. 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, legendoftherose said:

what can we actually do to help her get free? the article is AMAZING but will it actually help tomorrow? i guess all eyes are really now on the court and the lawyers and Jamie, so im partly excited and partly scared

apparently you can just file a petition to terminate the conservatorship if you're in the L.A. area :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: 

3 minutes ago, Britneylandia said:

EVERY BRITNEY FAN FROM L.A SHOULD DO THIS!

If I could I would totally do it.

I've been saying this lol

instead of trending hashtags, people should go and try to file the termination. What are they gonna do? Is there a law that prohibits  it? 

Imagine them having to set up a hearing for every petition and having to do the "evaluation" over and over lol 

3 minutes ago, Britneylandia said:

I wouldn’t tbh

a bunch of non interested parties filing for termination would look liek a bunch of crazed fans and delegitimize the movement fr

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I've been saying this lol

instead of trending hashtags, people should go and try to file the termination. What are they gonna do? Is there a law that prohibits  it? 

Imagine them having to set up a hearing for every petition and having to do the "evaluation" over and over lol 

I'm worried that would slow things down tho..

Teamcon has made a mockery of the court system and the should pay for it, but I don't think we should stoop to their level.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Britneylandia said:

I mean… I agree??? Apply pressure on the court if for nothing but to make headlines. I know it won’t change anything but it can keep eyes on what is happening within the probate court system. And while they’re at all, file a petition to terminate other conservatorships too. Britney’s case is getting the level of attention I’m sure other voiceless conservatees wish they had.

• Like 2